• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

To get clarified | For Staff And Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I have read through all this, I'm not answering today as it's my birthday and going fishing! I'll answer anything necessary tomorrow! :ROFLMAO:
Get away already Taz 🎣

Hope you have several 🍺 too

:love:

• Love
Reactions: Danz and TassieNZ
Reactions: imtiyazali4410
Reactions: Danz
Are you a customer of @Danz that was affected by this issue?

If not then it is none of your business.

It's my business, sir because you are doing selective favor on this forum i know you and other staff doing hard work to manage this forum but we also try our best also if staff doing hard work so they also earning from this forum so I want same rules apply for everyone.

It's my business, sir because you are doing selective favor on this forum i know you and other staff doing hard work to manage this forum but we also try our best also if staff doing hard work so they also earning from this forum so I want same rules apply for everyone.
I suggest you get your own house in order rather than complaining about others.

All staff here are volunteers we receive no financial recompense for doing our jobs here.

All staff here are volunteers we receive no financial recompense for doing our jobs here.

not all, sir many staff here only for want staff powers, then starts making money, and this is my house and if anything goes wrong i complain.

I am telling you example, have you ever check @hexor thread?? No, because he also a staff member

first check then i think you got what is wrong in hexor thread

@CyberDeviL

Last edited:
Reactions: ubaid
  • Love
Reactions: imtiyazali4410

i know this happen therefore first i ask to @CyberDeviL also mention i already ask to post else you ban me so earlier

sir no one want to complain specially who knows how hard to work and manage this type of big forums but doing again and again its not fair

I had a bad experience with one of the staff members. he also deleted my thread without confirmation. But I said nothing. I salute you for daring to speak to them.
If I recall rightly I believe you mean me?

What has @CyberDeviL got to do with this?

What I will say is you have 20 minutes of your deadline for the outstanding issue left. If this is not met you will receive more warning points.

not all, sir many staff here only for want staff powers, then starts making money, and this is my house and if anything goes wrong i complain.

I am telling you example, have you ever check @hexor thread?? No, because he also a staff member

first check then i think you got what is wrong in hexor thread

@CyberDeviL

@medw1311 have you check this or waiting for @hexor and tell them to correct this ??

I had a bad experience with one of the staff members. he also deleted my thread without confirmation. But I said nothing. I salute you for daring to speak to them.
Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock