• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

To get clarified | For Staff And Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes about your english, that's a topic for 2021.

But really, I don't think any mod is biased. And yes, Babiato rules so long you have no idea when you breached them.

And I accept some punishments might feel harsh but look, it helps keeps the community in order, the forum is so much clean now compared to months ago.

It's certain that rules will be broken, threads will be closed, posts will be modified, user will be banned but I think that's what we (non mods) will do if we were in their shoes.

And besides, @medw1311 is a sweet and decent leader. @hexor is a divine sharer and a joyful giver. I see no fault in their dealings here.

You only have to adhere to the rules like myself. I do like you, really don't want to see you get banned.

see @hexor thread he mention "private" but super admin have all drive access its not misleading thread ??

For me, one thing for sure something has gone wrong here. Now the most important thing is that each one introspects himself. Arrogance is only the cloak of the colonials.

For me, one thing for sure something has gone wrong here. Now the most important thing is that each one introspects himself. Arrogance is only the cloak of the colonials.
I'd be careful @ubaid or @imtiyazali4410 might get upset that I never gave you any warning points when I deleted your thread. Wasn't it something netflix rleated?

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
i want same rules apply for every one

my second point when @adderall create multiple thread and @medw1311 sir remind for rule break but after @adderall able to countine there 2 same thread and no action taken by @medw1311 or any other staff
I only realised the 2 threads were there after you pointed it out.

Also there is a difference between having 3 threads and 2 threads for the same thing.

And finally you were given the opportunity to sort your "mistake" out yourself but you did not and that will likely be why @hexor gave you the warning points.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Again, you didn't catch my point.
My NetFlix thread closed not by you, so your guess is wrong :D
Ok so what is your point?

I only realised the 2 threads were there after you pointed it out.

Also there is a difference between having 3 threads and 2 threads for the same thing.

And finally you were given the opportunity to sort your "mistake" out yourself but you did not and that will likely be why @hexor gave you the warning points.

Who give me the opportunity to sort my mistake? i just ask you and hexor then all threads deleted

Ok so what is your point?
Jika seseorang mengatakan anda bias, mungkin mereka benar. Cocokkan tindakan dengan aturan alih-alih mencocokkan aturan dengan tindakan anda.
in English:
If someone says you are biased, they may be right. Match actions to rules instead of matching rules to your actions.

Hello all Babiato staff and mods I need to know why some of you showing biased behavior if we break some rules not intentionally you just not angry on us even you just close our threads with warning points but for some seller you just edit their thread or just tell them with your so called "please" why you give respect selectively why we not deserve your respect ?? Because we are not in touch with you or not providing you any personal benefits ??

And what if staff member doing wrong if we complain no serious action taken why....

I am giving some example thread :

and so on. if you cant find any thing wrong in this thread just ask me i am here to help you ;)

and this special question for one very special staff member/mod why you are here and why you deserve to staff/mod I am openly telling @ddpanda is a liar and don't deserve to be in staff/mods (if need any proof i will provide)

Before posting this thread I already ask to @CyberDeviL sir, so please delete this thread before giving ans.

Sorry for my very bad English........

@Babak @CyberDeviL @medw1311 @hexor @TassieNZ @ddpanda @tuton012
I really try my best to be in compliance with the rules. I usually reach out to a staff member for pre-approval when I know I am posting something in the grey area. There is a difference between making a genuine mistake and wanton disobedience.

also @ddpanda
I really try my best to be in compliance with the rules. I usually reach out to a staff member for pre-approval when I know I am posting something in the grey area. There is a difference between making a genuine mistake and wanton disobedience.

i know and i also want to tell same and many times i also do same reach out to a staff then post

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock