• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

To get clarified | For Staff And Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not against any rules i also want to follow the rules but rules same for all users.
So yes or no do you want me to now give you the warning points you should have got for your thread bumping rule breaches?

So yes or no do you want me to now give you the warning points you should have got for your thread bumping rule breaches?
If you want, you can sir, because hexor also give me warning point on first time breaking the rule without giving me any opportunity to lean from my mistake

If you want, you can sir, because hexor also give me warning point on first time breaking the rule without giving me any opportunity to lean from my mistake
Do you see how your whole argument is falling apart here?

Sir, I don't want to argue here, I just posted because i want to know why you start doing this I don't have any issue with anyone I knew what hexor selling and what other dining in this forum, but i never post this but really when i see you also start same i feel bad and post this really sorry but because i respect you i feel this and want to know why you doing all this.

Now all up to you and cyber sir, I agree with any decision you and cyber taken for me and my post.

But because I saw you are doing selectively favor i posted this...

I'm ending this now.

I'm giving you 2 extra warning points for rule breaches where you weren't given points earlier which means you you are no longer allowed to sell here.

I'll leave it up to @CyberDeviL if he wants to take further action or not.

One more thing, sir, I joined babiato on 2 jan 2020 and i start selling from 16 nov 2020 i am not here to only making money when i start using babiato i feel happy then i start helping some members after almost a year I thought to start selling some services but you take always wrong when i started giveaway you doubting on me this is my selling trick but no what i earn from here i year nothing sir, also when i am not selling anything here i saw wrong action taken by mods i talk to cyber sir and baba for @White Devil then babak unbaned White Devil i don't know White Devil but wrong is wrong sir

I'm ending this now.

I'm giving you 2 extra warning points for rule breaches where you weren't given points earlier which means you you are no longer allowed to sell here.

I'll leave it up to @CyberDeviL if he wants to take further action or not.

Thanks sir i knew it its happen but no problem sir i know i am right at this time so no problem rest i also wait for @CyberDeviL sir hope sir take right action for all i am not talking about my warring points..........

Last edited:
In less than couple hours you filled up 6 pages of nothing.
@imtiyazali4410 you're upset because your 60 and 90 days of selling were revoked. As YOU CANNOT PROVIDE GUARANTEE that the account can be renewed after 30 days (which is the trial trick) then is better to stick with what you can provide.
Whatever else you said around here is just dust in the eyes to detour the audience from your real issue: that you cannot sell anymore 60 and 90 days of accounts.

As about @adderall threads actions are taken if they are reported. But instead of reporting you tried to make from that a point in your favor. It won't happen like that.

In your OP you pointed some posts from different threads. What's the reason to selectively bring upfront only what you think would have been helpful to your arguments? Why didn't you present the whole image?

And what's the reason in mentioning @ddpanda thread? I didn't clearly understand.

If it would be my choice I would BAN every single thread offering freepik, elements and other trial accounts cause we know they are not legally obtained. And if you tell me that using results of cc generator is legal then we're living on different planets.

I would suggest you to stick with your 30 days selling thread as long as it lasts cause as we really want to help the community we may ban illegal attained advantages.

I point you to this really OLD RULE from which I underlined the essential:

You agree not to use the forums to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, religious, abusive, hateful, swear words, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains hacking, any cracks/patches (example: windows/MAC cracks, patches, etc.) of operating systems which violates Google copyright policy, pirated, adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

This thread is locked until @CyberDeviL and/or another Staff member will unlock to add his conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkostalin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock