• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
For security reasons manual thorough checks have to be made on every single file of the package. That's why the delay.

For information, a new major version was released last night. version 3.4.0.0 If anyone can get it :love:

Eu amo Babiato o fórum de melhores itens do mundo, e este item é lendário e eu adoraria receber a senha para descompactar o arquivo e testar todos os recursos fornecidos

Eu amo Babiato o fórum de melhores itens do mundo, e este item é lendário e eu adoraria receber a senha para descompactar o arquivo e testar todos os recursos fornecidos
Hi, Remember to read the rules of the forum ... The writing of the posts is in English only. In addition, to answer your question, the FTD team has not answered for several weeks.

yes, I just update the core plugin as normal then overwrite the license.php in plugin classes
then ftp the plugins so they replace previous versions.
Works a treat.
Is this a solution to fake versions right ?. Is't possible to fully update the latest functionality?

Guys New update is up 3.4.0.2 by there any chance it is going to be updated ??
I appreciate your work keep it up!
Thank you.

Reactions: hellearth
Can't install the plugin and gecko theme, what should I do?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock