• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
@backlux I find your info pertinent with few mentions.
While b2 is 5/month = $60 / year you do need the onion route. You host it yourself or you find a host. While hosting it yourself also incur expenses (power consumption for the computer running 24/7) and unpredictable downtime (power outage, internet outage, ISP bottlenecks and so on). And as you said it doesn't protect you from DDoS (there are free tools in the wild you only need access to few servers). If a DDoS attack is launched against your site automatically will alert your ISP that will look into the matter and result may vary but almost all the time ending with your contract waived.
If you host trough a hosting you wouldn't find a reliable host that will support over 1Gb DDoS attacks. Having a better DDoS protection will cost you more. Babiato was DDoS-ed with 5Gb sustained attack during almost 1 month when it first started to share InspireUI updated codes.
Imagine that attack against your home hosted server.

No one is angry just all of a sudden everyone became an expert. If you would have done a little bit of research and you would have found my Introduction thread you would have known
I'm a 42 yo almost all the time grumpy, full stack developer and sys admin. My RL job is related to security for both online and physical categories
Guess what "security for online" actually mean. I will not enter in details.

And yet you're still the ones complaining. I am offering a really cheap solution for you to have continuity for the things you get FOR FREE and asking everyone to participate. For example if you buy your peepso license will cost you $299/year/site. 1 site. You get unlimited sites for free from here. it is that much for you to participate with a $3-$5-$10 (how much your pocked allows) to get it?
You got scared of the total amount? $300 is not much if is split between many. Thinking that these files are actually bought by someone from his own pocket.

Latest version v4.0.2.0 is to be distributed by PM.
Following conditions apply:
- member of this community for at least 30 days
- you have an introduction post in Introduction section

Latest version v4.0.2.0 is to be distributed by PM.
Following conditions apply:
- member of this community for at least 30 days
- you have an introduction post in Introduction section
It's been days, even though I met the conditions, but no one shared Peepso via private message.😥
@FTD Team

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock