• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
EduMiBBs updated OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System with a new update entry:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System V1.3.9 Untouched

27 MAY 2022 V1.3.9

Code:
Change Log
27 May 2022 V1.3.9

CMAke support removed as per Envato suggetion
Fixes few bug on admin panel

PASSWORD TO ZIP FILE

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: webmaster
I can not send notifications to my users, Can anyone help me? I made onesignal and firebase, I have add ID-s in admin panel but still not work.

Does it need to write id's in android source code too anywhere?

I can not send notifications to my users, Can anyone help me? I made onesignal and firebase, I have add ID-s in admin panel but still not work.

Does it need to write id's in android source code too anywhere?

Did you find reason?
Version 1.3.9 working fine. With some delay, but working fine at subscribed / registered users
1653666926097.png

Last edited:
I have update php admin to 1.3.9 need to update Android code too?
Well, some configs was changed.
Good example is the method to config the app. The UI didn't have any changes, so I just copied and pasted everything regarding the visuals and strings from the previous version.

Reward advertise not works in new versions, does it work for you? maybe I am making something wrong?

I made Reward video advertisement in admob and write ads ID in admin panel, need anything else?

flussonic does not block content it used to focus for streaming to IPTV / OTT

Flussonic is a software used for VOD Content Storage, Muticast Live Streaming (Facebook and youtube), Automation and Content Management in TV Station mode serving as a playout server.

In addition, it can be used for Multibrant Transcoding, Restreaming, DVR, Cachup, IP Camera, and EPG support with Cachup.

It records any live stream as per schedule.

The OXoo Panel is limited because developers are limited.

Flussonic is used by 99% of IPTV operators as a media server, professional transcoding and storage.

Now of course the software is paid monthly or a single license payment.

Integration with CMS for IPTV / OTT with flussonic is performed via API and HTTP Request.

In the case of advertisements, it is also possible to build everything linked to Flussonic.

We have another project that we are finishing which is the web TV service, for those who want to launch their TV channel via streaming with content automation, Management and muticast integrated with Facebook, youtube, twitter TV.

For professional streaming it is necessary to have a media server, with flusssonic it can also be integrated with CDN Akamay. in addition to DRM integration.
Hello Sir, Hope you're well i want to ask you that did you added EPG in oxoo if yes please can you give me the source code. i tried on my own but i can't do that.

Reward advertise not works in new versions, does it work for you? maybe I am making something wrong?

I made Reward video advertisement in admob and write ads ID in admin panel, need anything else?
In version 1.3.8 it was crashing too much. So far it hasn't happened in version 1.3.9. I'm just emulating in android studio, I need to test on some mobile devices to make sure the problem doesn't persist

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock