• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO v1.3.3 - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System

kissh

Banned User
Mar 31, 2019
inline-image-120-croped.png

OXOO- Android Live TV & Movie portal App
OXOO is an amazing android live TV & movie portal application. Which included PHP admin dashboard script. You will able to maintain all of your changes easily by use this dashboard. It’s will give the best experience in entertainment as an author of IPTV or Movie application/site owner. It’s a smart application with an easy tools setting. You and your client can watch movie and live TV on Android devices without any hassle. OXOO is not only an application but also a supper application with a super UI/UX too. You can manage your TV channel using by PHP Dashboard & it’s another special & smart option for user because it’s not only Dashboard OXOO included android source code too. It’s also a plug-in of “OVOO – Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Unlimited TV-Series” you can easily integrate this application with OVOO PHP Script.

To observe of ISP needed we have made OXOO use as a multipurpose entertainment App. This application was built with advanced modules and many more powerful features for a complete entertainment app management. Furthermore, it also supports Admob Ads, Onesignal Notification that help to earn money & interact with the client with new content. Admin Dashboard developed with highly customizable PHP based (CodeIgniter) application Framework.

[Not Nulled]

10 December 2020 V1.3.3 Download

Reactions: Sajmon
inline-image-120-croped.png

OXOO- Android Live TV & Movie portal App
OXOO is an amazing android live TV & movie portal application. Which included PHP admin dashboard script. You will able to maintain all of your changes easily by use this dashboard. It’s will give the best experience in entertainment as an author of IPTV or Movie application/site owner. It’s a smart application with an easy tools setting. You and your client can watch movie and live TV on Android devices without any hassle. OXOO is not only an application but also a supper application with a super UI/UX too. You can manage your TV channel using by PHP Dashboard & it’s another special & smart option for user because it’s not only Dashboard OXOO included android source code too. It’s also a plug-in of “OVOO – Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Unlimited TV-Series” you can easily integrate this application with OVOO PHP Script.

To observe of ISP needed we have made OXOO use as a multipurpose entertainment App. This application was built with advanced modules and many more powerful features for a complete entertainment app management. Furthermore, it also supports Admob Ads, Onesignal Notification that help to earn money & interact with the client with new content. Admin Dashboard developed with highly customizable PHP based (CodeIgniter) application Framework.

[Not Nulled]

10 December 2020 V1.3.3 Download
Need Nulled Source Code ..
Can you provide me?

[QUOTE = "getapps, post: 358805, membro: 81631"]
Necessita do código-fonte nulo ..
Você pode me fornecer?
[/CITAR]
me dê o seu zap que eu nulo para você!

I have version 1.3.4
[QUOTE = "getapps, post: 358805, membro: 81631"]
Necessita do código-fonte nulo ..
Você pode me fornecer?
[/CITAR]
me dê o seu zap que eu nulo para você!

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THE COMMUNITY!!

1. You can't post thread without ENGLISH Language.
2. Don't Post thread twice with the same interval of time.
3. You have not Introduced yourself to the community.

FOLLOW THE RULES!!

Does anyone know how do I remove the payment option from Ap?

I would also like to know if anyone knows how to remove the option to register through the application, so that the user is registered only on the CMS portal

Hi, I managed to build this app properly, but I have search issues.
the year only show up to 2020,

anyone know how to edit that?

Good afternoon I haven't found the files to change the server url and api key of the apks of the current versions of the app oxoo does anyone know to tell me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock