• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v.1.2.5 – OXOO Nulled – Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Powerful Admin Panel Free Download

Does anyone know how to resolve this error in android sttudio?

Unable to resolve dependency for ': app @ debugAndroidTest / compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.github.androidxtv: RippleEffects: 1.0.3.
Disable offline mode and sync project
Show Details
Affected Modules: app

[QUOTE = "labrax, โพสต์: 391636, สมาชิก: 28091"]
ซีรีส์เองไม่มีรายละเอียดใด ๆ
[URL unfurl = "จริง"] https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/7446-vijay [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]
no serie. on movie
its an old indian series even google doesnt have complete details about that series, imdb or tmdb itself doesnt have any info about that series either, do manual work bro

Last edited:
Good Morning !
Could someone help me, I need to create an additional Button in the Drawer menu under the Home Button with Name : Blog

The additional button needs to open a webview site within the App,
Every time someone clicks on the Blog Name Button it will open an external mwordpress site within the app with news.

How should I proceed please?

I need to configure App Home to show only one App TV Channel.
Boosting the image of the Live Channel Logo, to display one image at a time.

How should I do this please?

Does anyone know how to resolve this error in android sttudio?

Unable to resolve dependency for ': app @ debugAndroidTest / compileClasspath': Could not resolve com.github.androidxtv: RippleEffects: 1.0.3.
Disable offline mode and sync project
Show Details
Affected Modules: app
I'm also having the same problem, can you help me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock