• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Please what android Studio version is recommended as the latest give lot's of errors. Also another issue, when I'm logged into the application with active subscription, featured channels doesn't click unless I go to live TV tab.

Please what android Studio version is recommended as the latest give lot's of errors. Also another issue, when I'm logged into the application with active subscription, featured channels doesn't click unless I go to live TV tab.
im using also latest version of android studio bumblebee and v1.3.8 and was all fine, try to be a little more specific and we can help u
i will update to version chipmunk today, and i will see if appear some errors,but with latest bumblebee still ok

Maybe u need update some packages, and others u cant update yet without other app update.

EDIT: Last Version Chipmunk Android Studio is ok, working

just add to your build.gradle
Code:
task prepareKotlinBuildScriptModel {
}
1652186139136.png

Last edited:
im using also latest version of android studio bumblebee and v1.3.8 and was all fine, try to be a little more specific
i will update to version chipmunk today, and i will see if appear some errors,but with latest bumblebee

im using also latest version of android studio bumblebee and v1.3.8 and was all fine, try to be a little more specific and we can help u
i will update to version chipmunk today, and i will see if appear some errors,but with latest bumblebee still ok

Maybe u need update some packages, and others u cant update yet without other app update.

EDIT: Last Version Chipmunk Android Studio is ok, working

just add to your build.gradle
Code:
task prepareKotlinBuildScriptModel {
}
1652186139136.png
Please help me confirm, try login into your application, add a paid channel on your Admin panel then try to click on featured channel from home, it doesn't click for me

Please help me confirm, try login into your application, add a paid channel on your Admin panel then try to click on featured channel from home, it doesn't click for me
defined paid
1652199155990.png
logged and

1652199278805.png

working ..

try logging off before watching something you just added and were currently logged in to the app, when i added something and was currently logged in, it gave an error too

defined paid
1652199155990.png
logged and

1652199278805.png

working ..

try logging off before watching something you just added and were currently logged in to the app, when i added something and was currently logged in, it gave an error too

Changed the app to ask for viewing ads before viewing videos
Or was this function added in the last update?

Guys how can I correct the timezone, I have already done a php tweak for my hosting yet the TV guide still uses another timezone

Sir V1.3.8 unity ads working?Error
Image from codecanyon
in my tests it happened only once, but with the new version of android studio I will upgrade the ad unity package and see if it happens again, but as I said, the crash did happen, but only once in 2 days of tests

Reactions: Tommy
tmdb work?
yes, working fine with paid keycode

the request via tmdb occurs through the api owned by the developers, unless you have a nulled version it shouldn't work, because between the query and result process, the purchase key is checked

in my tests it happened only once, but with the new version of android studio I will upgrade the ad unity package and see if it happens again, but as I said, the crash did happen, but only once in 2 days of tests
I updated the unity ads package and the error continues as in the video when using unity ads.

I updated the unity ads package and the error continues as in the video when using unity ads.
Oxoo devs are very lazy. The last time I had problems, I waited more than 6 months for an update to come and I was able to use the app without having to fix dozens of errors, unfortunately it's wait and see what happens. I´ll post as well and ask for a fix

Reactions: pashowzim
Oxoo devs are very lazy. The last time I had problems, I waited more than 6 months for an update to come and I was able to use the app without having to fix dozens of errors, unfortunately it's wait and see what happens. I´ll post as well and ask for a fix
Is there a functional nulled version?
I looked for 1.3.5 nulled
but I can't find it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock