• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v.1.2.5 – OXOO Nulled – Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Powerful Admin Panel Free Download

Hi there
I assume that and the original files e.g payed license have some bugs in it. For my server is very important that i have MKV videos with embedded subtitles in files so when video has started there is no way to be recognized to choose from embedded subtitles. It plays only the first subtitle that is in MKV. So another bug is that when you have mkv file with embedded subtitle you cannot ADD VTT from server side nor a upload or from webm (yes you can add but it will never show) automatically shows the first from MKV and you cannot disable that to enable the others. And when you upload a mp4 file or other the VTT is working fine. For now you must enable external player that to work e.g. MX player and then you can use MKV subtitles but this will be complicated for the customers :), So i will trace maybe solution to re code Exo Player but if someone know how to solve this or some help will be great.
Regards

anyone have same problem with me? admob always banned when using by this app? I have 4 account, and all of them are banned, even i tested with no traffic

• Wow
Reactions: passantpass
anyone have same problem with me? admob always banned when using by this app? I have 4 account, and all of them are banned, even i tested with no traffic

This is intresting, i didn't test admob yet.

Did you upload the app to play store? this is the reason AFAIK.

I just noticed ads are not showing when building apk and using demo oxoo server.

This is intresting, i didn't test admob yet.

Did you upload the app to play store? this is the reason AFAIK.

I just noticed ads are not showing when building apk and using demo oxoo server.

Yes i have admob here around 10 days app is live and i havo problems till now.

Yes i have admob here around 10 days app is live and i havo problems till now.

Any reason my ads are not working?

when i test google sample ads it works, but my ads are not showing,, i already put my admob id inside strings.xml and the admin panel, i also added publisher id and and banner id in admin panel... maybe it needs 24hr to get activated?

Any reason my ads are not working?

when i test google sample ads it works, but my ads are not showing,, i already put my admob id inside strings.xml and the admin panel, i also added publisher id and and banner id in admin panel... maybe it needs 24hr to get activated?

Definetly need some time 24 hours or so to start to shown. Does you already piblish your app? Does is approved by google etc... I have made my admob baner and interestrial before i publish my app and when it was published admob already show up :)

Definetly need some time 24 hours or so to start to shown. Does you already piblish your app? Does is approved by google etc... I have made my admob baner and interestrial before i publish my app and when it was published admob already show up :)

Thanks..

actually, i don't plan to publish it in google play, because overtime it will be DMCA flagged by some companies, or even users.. that will definatly stop app revenue

Thanks..

actually, i don't plan to publish it in google play, because overtime it will be DMCA flagged by some companies, or even users.. that will definatly stop app revenue
And if you don't add to playstore how can you monetize your app. You have that huge audience?

Ok Guys
Added successful Server 1.2.8 and new update of the android app works good.
But always i have one problem maybe someone will help me.

I wanna add gdrive iframe so when i add to server Embedded link and make share link from google drive (link for everyone who got the link) i copy the whole link include iframe bla bla ...
And also only the preview link https://.....
In the app i get only white screen or i got the player i see preview picture but nothing happens when i hit play button. e.g cannot play the file.

Thanks for helping.

Ok Guys
Added successful Server 1.2.8 and new update of the android app works good.
But always i have one problem maybe someone will help me.

I wanna add gdrive iframe so when i add to server Embedded link and make share link from google drive (link for everyone who got the link) i copy the whole link include iframe bla bla ...
And also only the preview link https://.....
In the app i get only white screen or i got the player i see preview picture but nothing happens when i hit play button. e.g cannot play the file.

Thanks for helping.

add mp4 video ;)

Last edited:
Hello guys, app crashes when changing the phone orientation. Can someone please help in resolving this.

it will work only for small files

Code:
https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v3/files/your-video-id?alt=media&key=your-gdrive-API

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock