• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
cmaker.JPG

I did everything you said but now it's giving this error.
Could you help me?
First install 3.10.2 cmake from cmake.org then go to local.properties file and edit the location of cmake that you installed, and also change version of cmake build.gradle

This's not nulled but can use "IMPORT TV-SERIES FROM TMDB" and some function
Edit this file application/models/Tmdb_model.php

For example in function get_tvseries_info($tmdb_id='')
replace
$data = file_get_contents('http://ovoo.spagreen.net/scrapper/v20/get_tvshow_json/'.$purchase_code.'/'.$tmdb_id);
by
$data = file_get_contents('https://api.themoviedb.org/3/tv/'.$tmdb_id.'?api_key=YOUR_TMDB_KEY&language=en-US&append_to_response=credits');

Similar with another funtion
You can change language code into your national language.
I am using this but tmdb is stuck on fetching it doesn't add movies

Also pls tell me i have to add tmdb api v3 in place of Enter_your_api or refresh token

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-175036.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220207-175036.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220207-175107.jpeg
    Screenshot_20220207-175107.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 7
Can someone make available the latest version of the source code of the app for android?

download the atachment and remplace here

/v137/aplication/model/

tellme if it works, have nice day
Not working, it looks like you haven't done any changes

It download the atachment and remplace here

/v137/aplication/model/

download the atachment and remplace here

/v137/aplication/model/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock