• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Greetings, could you help me with this problem when entering a video in the oxoo android app I click on download, and it performs the download but it is not stored in the application's downloads folder and place the download option within the app, as I could fix this error when downloading from the app the files are not displayed in the download folder of the oxoo application, apparently there is an error. If you could help me solve it, I will appreciate it very much

Something is wrong ??, version 1.3.5 closes when opening any service, be it movie or live tv ... any solution?

App is crashing

Not even opening in android studio not get any problem but after app install app is crashing

Movie Search and Import issue
Sorry!Purchase code is not valid or mistake.Please contact with envato support team.

Anyone know the solution?

1626600091690.png

I'm having issue with the oxoo app, the issue is coming during streaming. In one mobile I can stream all videos thru the app hosted on my server. However when I try to check the streaming in other mobiles some videos stream while others don't. It only shows the video duration and keeps on loading.

I have the licensed version bought from codecanyon.

maybe you hanven't update the server's backend.
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience friend, to use version 1.3.5 of oxoo with the ovoo panel, in the same way I did it with an oxoo panel directly from version 1.3.5 and the error continues this time I no longer open the app as before, now from the moment of execution it closes.

Someone could solve the paypel problem?

youtube api someone solved the problem for youtube videos?

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience friend, to use version 1.3.5 of oxoo with the ovoo panel, in the same way I did it with an oxoo panel directly from version 1.3.5 and the error continues this time I no longer open the app as before, now from the moment of execution it closes.

Try to build the app without changing anything first.
just to check what causes the error.

guy does anyone have the live channles or maybe a source where to get
and is it safe to upload this app on playstore if using it only for live tv no movies

and is it safe to upload this app on playstore if using it only for live tv no movies
For Movel yes, but the problem is with a bug in paypal, and another bug in the youtube api.

Actually youtube is changing api to no longer allow video playback in external apps.

If you're planning to use live tv, find another apps

Better go to other live tv apps available.
Even the below source code have a bug in Playing live tv from youtube and if you want to play live tv from youtube you have to get .m3u8
Link of youtube live tv but that links will expire automatically after 24 hours 😕
Contacted customer support but they told that they will fix the issue in the next update

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock