• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Hello everyone I need help with oxoo 133 and 134 have tried both of these but have failed to make them connect to the API. have tried different hosters too and failed. when I check the run log all I get is this.

When signup with email, the following error is shown but the input data is added to the server.

ConfigError: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1 path
any help please thanks

how that? can u teach me?
Sure
if u want it to upload the nulled version and put here
and if need any small modification let me know
I will be busy for the next 4 hours
Packing for shifting to new house now
i will change the line and upload it here

Babak updated OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System with a new update entry:

OXOO v1.3.5

Download OXOO v1.3.5 - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System Nulled Free
04 july 2021 V1.3.5 Thanks to @Slayer143

Admob library and code updated.
Continue watching issue fixed.
VPN issue fixed.
PayPal payment issue fixed.
RTMP support issue fixed.
Exoplayer library & code updated.
Player issue fixed.
DetailsScreen shimmer bug fixed.
Audience network library updated.
Firebase library & code updated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: moze
I don't now why they don't include BLUCK TOOL importer for web series images import . why they not include this feature in there latest update of any OVOO & OXOO update.
check out this youtube video to now this feature -
Autor says in the discription that - This is just a review! This is a private code for a customer. *Function code:* The code fetches images and links from a private server.
when you click on Bulk tool its say upcoming but when . The Youtube video in 6 month old but they did'nt impliment this feature
Anyone is here to enable this feature for us. or by coding skills lets see

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-07 001357.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-07 001357.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Need help please i installed oxoo on one server and it worked fine but on another when i install i can access the login page but when i try to login i get the error

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Need help please i installed oxoo on one server and it worked fine but on another when i install i can access the login page but when i try to login i get the error

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Make sure you have the .htaccess file
hi can someone tell which version is working without problems please ....
Use version 128. Everything works

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock