• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

Hi Howdy?
I need DMCA Ignored Shared Web Hosting.

#Requirement
5GB NVMe SSD
1TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon Domain
Unlimited Subdomain

#And It's for Movie Site.
How much monthly??
anyone know good and fast support offshore hosting ignore dmca? shared hosting and vps.
for movie website and anime streaming.

Hi I don't know if, you still interested but.

We're a Offshore Company, which we provide Offshore Hosting, that ignore DMCA.
If you still looking at it, search in Google for "AlexHost"

If you have any doubts, just open a ticket support in our website and we will help you.
Also we have a special discount which is limited to 10 new users: BHW2021 (only available for VPS and Dedicated Servers)

Have a nice day!
Greetings.

How can i know if this host ignored DMCA warnings ?

Like they said before, you need to check terms of service, acceptable usage policy. Reading their documents is the best you can do.

You should ask before order.

Our Hosting is Offshore and is DMCA Ignored!
Give a try Alexhost.com, you can use the discount code: thinkcreative if you wish, it will give 5% OFF DISCOUNT.

Have a nice day!

Flaunt7.

I don't know about others, But f7 have an Alexa rank of 42,264 or lower. Looks promising, maybe. 🤷‍♂️

Flaunt7.

I don't know about others, But f7 have an Alexa rank of 42,264 or lower. Looks promising, maybe. 🤷‍♂️
I Recently Purchased Flaunt 7.. Seems Good Overall... But 2 days ago there was a downtime of 2 Hours.. When Contacted Support .. they Said they were Getting Attacked😂😂\

Still Flaunt7 is Value for the Hardware and their IO is Amazing for the Price... I am on the 14$ a Month Plan with 3.5gigs Ram (You Get 4 Though) and 1.8 Core Processor...

I Recently Purchased Flaunt 7.. Seems Good Overall... But 2 days ago there was a downtime of 2 Hours.. When Contacted Support .. they Said they were Getting Attacked😂😂

Yup, I can confirm they were down a few days back too; on their WHMCS don't even have server control options.

I have the following configuration for a client (file sharing with high DMCA rate) site, and I'm not worried about downtime or even, data lost, with these "DMCA ignored" hosts. I'm not saying they're unreliable or what, but surely not as good as the big boys (AWS, GCP, etc) in the market. So here's it in case anybody looking for similar setup.

[User] ---> [Internet] ---> [Cloudflare Proxy] ---> [Flaunt7 Reverse Proxy] ---> [GCP NL] ---> [etc, etc, etc]

1) Cloudflare is proxied to f7 server. This way, the content author sends DMCA to CF and request them to forward it to hosts (in this case, it's not even f7, it will be the owner of the ip-block; not going to reveal who), it will be ignored.

2) Flaunt7 server is installed with Nginx and configured it as reverse proxy with proxy_pass to IP address of the GCP NL server, which is the closest to f7 with lower latency (about 30ms).

3) GCP NL, your usual LEMP setup with virtual host and create a default_server and null route it. So there's no way to http access anything via ip or hostname except the virtual host, and virtual host is proxied from cf to f7.

Do note that you will need to pass cf-connecting-ip in f7 and then set real_ip_header from f7 in GCP NL; otherwise you'll get your reverse proxy IP for all the visitors at the site.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you need help, and I will reply when I have time.

Yup, I can confirm they were down a few days back too; on their WHMCS don't even have server control options.

I have the following configuration for a client (file sharing with high DMCA rate) site, and I'm not worried about downtime or even, data lost, with these "DMCA ignored" hosts. I'm not saying they're unreliable or what, but surely not as good as the big boys (AWS, GCP, etc) in the market. So here's it in case anybody looking for similar setup.

[User] ---> [Internet] ---> [Cloudflare Proxy] ---> [Flaunt7 Reverse Proxy] ---> [GCP NL] ---> [etc, etc, etc]

1) Cloudflare is proxied to f7 server. This way, the content author sends DMCA to CF and request them to forward it to hosts (in this case, it's not even f7, it will be the owner of the ip-block; not going to reveal who), it will be ignored.

2) Flaunt7 server is installed with Nginx and configured it as reverse proxy with proxy_pass to IP address of the GCP NL server, which is the closest to f7 with lower latency (about 30ms).

3) GCP NL, your usual LEMP setup with virtual host and create a default_server and null route it. So there's no way to http access anything via ip or hostname except the virtual host, and virtual host is proxied from cf to f7.

Do note that you will need to pass cf-connecting-ip in f7 and then set real_ip_header from f7 in GCP NL; otherwise you'll get your reverse proxy IP for all the visitors at the site.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you need help, and I will reply when I have time.
Sorry for Such a Noob Question but What's GCP NL

And Damn! That's A Detailed Info Guide...

Sorry for Such a Noob Question but What's GCP NL

And Damn! That's A Detailed Info Guide...

No worries.

GCP = Google Cloud Platform
NL = Netherlands

; which is nearest to where f7 nodes are.

Anyway, the big boys' costs are usually quite high.

You might want to look at Lightsail to host all your backend files and proxy it from f7. Remember to block all connections except virtual host. And virtual host must be proxied from f7 and from Cf; this way no body can find you.

Lightsail is by AWS (Amazon Web Services) and the prices are like any other cheaper yet reliable cloud hosting providers (digitalocean, etc).

Reactions: olalavui
Anyway, the big boys' costs are usually quite high.

You might want to look at Lightsail to host all your backend files and proxy it from f7. Remember to block all connections except virtual host. And virtual host must be proxied from f7 and from Cf; this way no body can find you.

Lightsail is by AWS (Amazon Web Services) and the prices are like any other cheaper yet reliable cloud hosting providers (digitalocean, etc).

But As Flaunt7 Is Already DMCA ignored.. Why Are We going an Extra mile?

But As Flaunt7 Is Already DMCA ignored.. Why Are We going an Extra mile?

For me, it's reliability.

Yes, F7 advertised as DMCA ignored. And I'd buy from them just for that; not gonna my data there.

Most of the "DMCA ignored" hosts hide their identity. You'll know them by its brand, you won't know who's behind running the business, IP addresses, etc. They themselves are even "hiding" behind Cf. Are you going to trust to put all your data there? I don't know but not for me. Like I said in the earlier post, it is based on personal preferences on how you want to setup your infrastructure.

Peace. :)

For me, it's reliability.

Yes, F7 advertised as DMCA ignored. And I'd buy from them just for that; not gonna my data there.

Most of the "DMCA ignored" hosts hide their identity. You'll know them by its brand, you won't know who's behind running the business, IP addresses, etc. They themselves are even "hiding" behind Cf. Are you going to trust to put all your data there? I don't know but not for me. Like I said in the earlier post, it is based on personal preferences on how you want to setup your infrastructure.

Peace. :)
Woow Man.. You Sure Know Your Stuff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayeshwani
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock