Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rasel.png

Oct 12, 2020
Bangladesh
raseltheone.com
Hi Howdy?
I need DMCA Ignored Shared Web Hosting.

#Requirement
5GB NVMe SSD
1TB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon Domain
Unlimited Subdomain

#And It's for Movie Site.
How much monthly??

SpiderWeb

Trusted Uploader
Sep 23, 2020
Choose whose there for long time and good... i prefer shinjiru and abelohost

Gitrhs

Sep 8, 2020
-
interflix.xyz
i think, you should put your movies on gdrive/onedrive/mega/etc. and embed it to your website. it will make your website faster

Gitrhs

Sep 8, 2020
-
interflix.xyz
I think they have no problem with storage, but you should also pay attention to the brandwith too, if they said unmetered bandwith, maybe they have limit on 1-2 TB

Reactions: radiomg

radiomg

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for all you answer. I will take a look at all info :)
Your webpage and also movie is quick to visit, so i will check more abot the hosting. Thanks! <3

Loki

Trusted Uploader
Jun 12, 2020
Makassar
anyone know good and fast support offshore hosting ignore dmca? shared hosting and vps.
for movie website and anime streaming.

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018

rasel.png

Oct 12, 2020
Bangladesh
raseltheone.com
Reactions: mandar.diwate40

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonanati
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock