• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

why you guys trust cf so much?

For me, I've been with Cf from their mid-early days (not that early, but surely not today's cf). I've seen their grows and expansion and the journey to where Cf is today (for the most part).

Still pretty impressed with how they setup their infrastructure and of course with their most recent release, Cloudflare Workers and Cloudflare Team.

I trust Cf (for all of my non-questionable sites) for their biz development. It shows seriousness in the things they do.

"build a better internet" - quote from their about us page.

An US company surely have to comply with DMCA notice. But if I am going to host a questionable site, I'm definitely not gonna add the domain to my real account and my real personal details.

-

Maybe you want to share your experience with DDoS Guard?

Peace :)

For me, I've been with Cf from their mid-early days (not that early, but surely not today's cf). I've seen their grows and expansion and the journey to where Cf is today (for the most part).

Still pretty impressed with how they setup their infrastructure and of course with their most recent release, Cloudflare Workers and Cloudflare Team.

I trust Cf (for all of my non-questionable sites) for their biz development. It shows seriousness in the things they do.

"build a better internet" - quote from their about us page.

An US company surely have to comply with DMCA notice. But if I am going to host a questionable site, I'm definitely not gonna add the domain to my real account and my real personal details.

-

Maybe you want to share your experience with DDoS Guard?

Peace :)
its not about if you gonna use real account or real personal details but they will share the ips and login activities and much more.
and yes about ddos-guard i prefer them if you dealing in something shady/illegal. if you read their wikipedia you will know about their history too. btw i don't host anything illegal though.

Reactions: BlakenFist and klvn
its not about if you gonna use real account or real personal details but they will share the ips and login activities and much more.

Yes, I agree with that. But yeah, if someone is gonna build any questionable sites, they should cover their foot prints properly. :)

Reactions: BlakenFist
why you guys trust cf so much?

CF gives your details when ACE comes after you.
CF is not "god" to save you, it will make more harder to know where is hosted.

DDoS-Guard is a good alternative to Cloudflare. Cloudflare logs everything and keep in mind they will give it to any organization if they have a good legal team.

Hostings that uses CF are suspicious, that doesn't mean they aren't safe but careful will be needed.

We have own Datacenter, we don't use Cloudflare and we allow DMCA content, since it is US based. We only act with court order from our local law.

CF gives your details when ACE comes after you.
CF is not "god" to save you, it will make more harder to know where is hosted.

DDoS-Guard is a good alternative to Cloudflare. Cloudflare logs everything and keep in mind they will give it to any organization if they have a good legal team.

Hostings that uses CF are suspicious, that doesn't mean they aren't safe but careful will be needed.

We have own Datacenter, we don't use Cloudflare and we allow DMCA content, since it is US based. We only act with court order from our local law.
Aren't US Laws too Strict? People Host Elsewhere cuz the USA Sucks in terms of Copyright Infringement?

yet nothing really happened to the big dogs that still to this day use Cloudflare 🤔

Aren't US Laws too Strict? People Host Elsewhere cuz the USA Sucks in terms of Copyright Infringement?

What you are talking about? DMCA is from US, is not always applied in all countries. If you want be free from DMCA, stay away from US servers etc
For example Our hosting, we allow dmca content.

What you are talking about? DMCA is from US, is not always applied in all countries. If you want be free from DMCA, stay away from US servers etc
For example Our hosting, we allow dmca content.
Ooh, I miss Understood.. I read Your Servers are US-Based.. My Poor Inglish 😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock