• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

I use Hostmycode.in very cheap 5gb unlimited domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited email address

Cpanel - $30/yr
Direct Admin Panel - $22/yr
(Above price is for offshore aka DMCA ignored host with 5gb storage only)

I use Hostmycode.in very cheap 5gb unlimited domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited email address

Cpanel - $30/yr
Direct Admin Panel - $22/yr
(Above price is for offshore aka DMCA ignored host with 5gb storage only)
All the Things You mentioned is USELESS

Can You share The Specs? Like Ram, Cpu, IO

Reactions: mumelman and anthov
Screenshot_20210305-135120_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-135139_Chrome.jpg
It's my cPanel screen shot

Screenshot_20210305-135824_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-135836_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210305-135849_Chrome.jpg
It's my friend's direct admin panel

Check whatever info you need....ask if any additional information want 😊🙂🙂
Wow.... for 22- 30 $ that's Not bad at all...

Have You noticed any Downtime?

Reactions: alexhost
I am also hosting at the office. There are also many issues to consider. Electrical assurance, hardware and software troubleshooting, if the IP is dynamic, it is necessary to have an automatic IP switch if the IP is changed (I also have 1 dynamic IP network but I have Ups for the modem so very little when changing IP). Next time I will learn more about PI modules to create storage, it is much optimized in terms of power and power failure.
Cloud storage is also a good idea for non-technical folks. I also have cloud storage, but it's not all that important data. Need to choose a reputable and guaranteed supplier. This is my opinion, I am also an amateur, not a professional.

Reactions: alexhost
We are still accepting DMCA content in our Hosting.

If you are interested in us, check our Hosting.

Fully DMCA Ignored, own datacenter.

Greetings to everyone.
AlexHost

Last edited:
Reactions: olalavui
We are still accepting DMCA content in our Hosting.

If you are interested in us, check our Hosting.

Fully DMCA Ignored, own datacenter.

You can use March8 < discount CODE 5% OFF.

Greetings to everyone.
AlexHost
it's not place for marketing
anyone please close the posts.

I am using webcare360. Only one downtime in last 4 months. Good Speed.
They take action only on Legal Court Orders.

DMCA / Applicable Law
We believe in freedom of content! We’re a strong advocate of Free and Open-source softwares, privacy, anonymity and network neutrality. We are a free speech hosting provider and, thus, the cost of that is that there may be content hosted on our servers that some people might find offensive. If we start taking down such web sites, then we are no longer a free speech hosting service provider. DMCA is a USA law and is not applicable to our DC locations. We don’t really censor our customer’s content, so in order to get any content removed, the complainer must get a court-orders from the relevant location/facility where the content is being transmitted/hosted. So, we only need to comply with the local country law’s where server is physically located.

im using mtdb, but i add some features like auto import script (for movies) and sandbox (to remove the ads)
Whats the path to edit the iframe controller. I wrote a php script using streamapi to auto embed movies but the ads are annoying :v

yes i see that when i want to import series, it won't work for special episode etc !!! thanks for your help bro.
I've been trying to fix this but for now I'm just using a work around tbh. Basically the error happens because the last value in the insert quarry for persons is missing the popularity and known for values and throw an error because the quarry requires 10 values. I believe a filter will fix the problem.

If you are looking for Fully DMCA Ignored, the best is not Offshore Hosting but Bulletproof Hosting.

DMCA is Ignored in Offshore Hosting, but until they receive a court order from local law. Until that they ignore.

That's how it works.

just get with YouStable DMCA Hosting

Why you come here and recommend YouStable? When they aren't Offshore, they are based in US.
US is DMCA-Friendly and DMCA is made by US. Is to risky... and you recommend that!?

Clearly you don't have knowledge about that.

About Cloudflare, if you live in a country where there is no risk you will get arrested if you make a warez website, it's fine(even thepiratebay use cloudflare) as they will not take down your site(and if that changes you will just have to remove CF/change CDN); otherwise it is not safe as they may handle your IPs(even with a VPN, if you forgot to turn it on just one time they have you real IP), e-mail adress etc... to rightholders

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock