• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] cPanel Hosting | LiteSpeed | Plus Grammarly | 1 Year - INACTIVE

This is the first time I have heard about this, did you submit a ticket or message me no babiato about this? My focus is on resolving this immediately. I am awaiting your reply.
I wasn't able to submit a ticket because I no longer have access to the website. I even sent a password reset hoping to see if I can still access but it says that I don't have access. That is why I reached out via live chat and waited for hours but no one replied. Anyway, I already moved my website out of the hosting since I have no choice left.

And yes, I dropped you a message here on Babiato.

I wasn't able to submit a ticket because I no longer have access to the website. I even sent a password reset hoping to see if I can still access but it says that I don't have access. That is why I reached out via live chat and waited for hours but no one replied. Anyway, I already moved my website out of the hosting since I have no choice left.

And yes, I dropped you a message here on Babiato.
I have checked my private messages and never received anything from you. In addition, I did not have any hosting giveaways in February 2022. Please provide me the email confirmation you received from WHMCS regarding your account or any proof please. - I have reached out to Babak and promised to award you One Year of Google WorkSpace Basic with professional email, a $75 value at my expense for the trouble. - I am a reason person and understand mistakes happen. It is my goal to resolve this honestly and reasonably.

• Love
Reactions: gordian
I have checked my private messages and never received anything from you. In addition, I did not have any hosting giveaways in February 2022. Please provide me the email confirmation you received from WHMCS regarding your account or any proof please. - I have reached out to Babak and promised to award you One Year of Google WorkSpace Basic with professional email, a $75 value at my expense for the trouble. - I am a reason person and understand mistakes happen. It is my goal to resolve this honestly and reasonably.
I'm not sure if this is enough proof. And btw, there's no need to award me anything. You can give that $75 to Babiato as I am really grateful for this forum.

Previous thread links:

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    35 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: adderall
I'm not sure if this is enough proof. And btw, there's no need to award me anything. You can give that $75 to Babiato as I am really grateful for this forum.

Previous thread links:
7034343ac6191fe7359473a5a3960f8b.gif

Yes, this is more than sufficient. Thank you very much.

I have personally researched this issue and I identified this as an isolated issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. - As promised, I am awarding you Google WorkSpace Basic with professional email for One Year and will be submitting the proof to Babak. In addition, I am able to restore your hosting for a Year, if you so desire. If these terms are acceptable to you, please reply, : I accept the terms. Let me know if you want the hosting or not. I need the name of the domain you want connect to your Google Workspace Basic with Professional Email.

Reactions: Limez
7034343ac6191fe7359473a5a3960f8b.gif

Yes, this is more than sufficient. Thank you very much.

I have personally researched this issue and I identified this as an isolated issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. - As promised, I am awarding you Google WorkSpace Basic with professional email for One Year and will be submitting the proof to Babak. In addition, I am able to restore your hosting for a Year, if you so desire. If these terms are acceptable to you, please reply, : I accept the terms. Let me know if you want the hosting or not. I need the name of the domain you want connect to your Google Workspace Basic with Professional Email.
No worries, mate. Everything is good now. Please award the google workspace to somebody else as I am not using that at the moment. Have a very nice day. Glad I was able to receive a positive response from you. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock