• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] cPanel Hosting | LiteSpeed | Plus Grammarly | 1 Year - INACTIVE

interested.

Thanks for the Giveaway 🎁 🎉

Reactions: adderall
Just a warning and friendly reminder for those who are planning to use the server from this "giveaway".

I already won a similar giveaway from @adderall. It was a free cPanel Litespeed webserver giveaway last February 2022. The server was good but guess what? The 3-month free server that I won from the giveaway was deleted for an unknown reason.

The website that I host on that 3-month free server did not violate any rules since it's just a normal blog with normal blog posts. I didn't even receive any email about why it was deleted. Tried reaching them using the "Live chat" but no avail. I already created a beware/warning thread but due to the Babiato server issues that happened recently, it was deleted.

Again, this is just a warning. I don't want to harm the business but since I have experience with them, I can give feedback. Good luck everyone!

• Wow
Reactions: adderall
Just a warning and friendly reminder for those who are planning to use the server from this "giveaway".

I already won a similar giveaway from @adderall. It was a free cPanel Litespeed webserver giveaway last February 2022. The server was good but guess what? The 3-month free server that I won from the giveaway was deleted for an unknown reason.

The website that I host on that 3-month free server did not violate any rules since it's just a normal blog with normal blog posts. I didn't even receive any email about why it was deleted. Tried reaching them using the "Live chat" but no avail. I already created a beware/warning thread but due to the Babiato server issues that happened recently, it was deleted.

Again, this is just a warning. I don't want to harm the business but since I have experience with them, I can give feedback. Good luck everyone!
Thanks man, hope @Babak is already aware of that.

This is the first time I have heard about this, did you submit a ticket or message me no babiato about this? My focus is on resolving this immediately. I am awaiting your reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock