• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Just wondering if the giveaway is still on. I need this because I want to host my WordPress websites. So, if possible, please give me.
Kind regards

Babiato has given so much love and respect and as a sweet gesture, I am giving away few cPanel Hosting accounts for the needy.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread. Let me know in the comments why you need Web Hosting?
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.
  6. I will be ignoring user entries who does not read these conditions mentioned here.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited Databases
  • 1vCPU 1GB RAM
  • 5GB to 10GB Storage (which is more than enough for even huge websites)
  • 50GB to 200GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Free SSL Certificate (LetsEncrypt Auto SSL)
  • Daily Backups (Acronis)
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Immunify360 protection
  • MultiPHP manager (supports latest PHP 8)
  • Cloudflare CDN
  • Softaculous App Installer (premium)

NOTE: Hosting account will be valid till 18th January 2022. I may or may not renew it and hence you should make arrangements prior.

The winning users will have to PM me with their Email address, Domain name to link to cPanel, cPanel desired username and password, Full Name.​
interested.

Hello, I am currently learning amazon affiliate marketing and I need to make a website for the same. I have been in search of hosting for a long. I have a youtube channel that has some products and my channel is getting about 350 views daily for the last 3 months. I have applied for amazon affiliates about 4-5 times but they don't approve. I did some courses about that and they say that a website would make it is easier for approval. I think, even if 10% of the people click on the links daily, I would have sold about 20 items daily. A hosting could help me speed up the process and get more for what I do. Thank you for the giveaway.

Hello sir,
Thanks for your cpanel hosting giveaway.

I designed my first blog in late 2019 using localhost on my computer. Unfortunately, I was not able to raise money for hosting and the file got corrupted. I have to start afresh and the same thing happened because of my limited experience. I then get a backup last year 2020 in my flash drive using 'Wp Immigration plugin". This Year I was able to pay for domain name and the blog is now on google cloud since 2 months ago. But I face a lot of challenges every day especially when it has to do with the folder. I feel the pain every day because my blog often goes offline on regular bases since I am limited in cloud management. I can work around Cpanel very well. Please give me the chance to host one of my 3 blogs or all the 3 blogs. Only one is presently online on google cloud. The remaining 2 are still in my localhost waiting for the right opportunity which is just hosting.

Big THANKS for this wonderful giveaway. I have been working my dropshipping website on my local server and would like to get Cpanel for my project but I don't have enough much money during this pandemic and I've been jobless for more than 1 year now that's why I want to start my online business store.

Thanks in advance for your wonderful giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway..

Im currently working on a project in my localhost. And XAMPP sucks always. I'm fed up with that. Hope you will consider.

Hello, I would be teach people how to design websites, both offline and on youtube,
A free hosting account would help me teach my students how to host their websites and also let them host their projects online.

I have 3 blogs that I designed in my local host since 3 years ago. I have not been able to host any of the websites because of financial constraints.

I would be interested if you feel I am eligible. stay blessed and stay safe everyone.
Thank you in Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock