• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
Just wondering if the giveaway is still on.
I need this because I want to host my websites and apps.
Kind regards
Selected for 5GB hosting package with 50GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
I need it for use in my personal project dedicated to helping beginners in their freelance careers
Selected for 5GB hosting package with 50GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
Hi, I need free hosting for doing some experiments for learning PHP and WordPress.
hi i need it for creating user interface and connecting it with my iot projects .
Hello Babiato admin, can I have one account because i am locked down victim and this giveaway may help me start with a new plan I am working on to survive.
wish i can have one
i need other host to TRIAL TEST and LEARN
how to migrate from one hosting to another
using plugin and etc from here, babiato
Thanks for this giveaway! I was wondering will you select me if I make a movies download site and some projects to run as started to learning coding of web development!! 😅

Reactions: otarockaffella
hi, I Wanna starting my own blog about how to make online money. Blog will be on wordpress i think.
Or it will be an affiliate marketing blog

Babiato has given so much love and respect and as a sweet gesture, I am giving away few cPanel Hosting accounts for the needy.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread. Let me know in the comments why you need Web Hosting?
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.
  6. I will be ignoring user entries who does not read these conditions mentioned here.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited Databases
  • 1vCPU 1GB RAM
  • 5GB to 10GB Storage (which is more than enough for even huge websites)
  • 50GB to 200GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Free SSL Certificate (LetsEncrypt Auto SSL)
  • Daily Backups (Acronis)
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Immunify360 protection
  • MultiPHP manager (supports latest PHP 8)
  • Cloudflare CDN
  • Softaculous App Installer (premium)

NOTE: Hosting account will be valid till 18th January 2022. I may or may not renew it and hence you should make arrangements prior.

The winning users will have to PM me with their Email address, Domain name to link to cPanel, cPanel desired username and password, Full Name.​
good

Hello bro I need this to maintain my blogs (one about health and the other on farming and gardening), Thanks a lot in advance

Hey bro, I need this to host a fashion e-commerce website. I have everything set up on my localhost just waiting to go live. This will really help so much.

Thank you for doing this giveaway.

I need to start my first website. If you can give me this. It will help me in my journey. count me in.

Thanks, I need it for Non-profit website. They need it for online presence and emails.

Thank you for this giveaway. I would like to have a hosting for starting blog. Can you select me? Thank you!

Hi there,
Just wondering if the giveaway is still on.
I need it to host assignments from campus such as websites and php applications.

thanks, :)

i will for use to testing app from babiato and make nulled for all apps to sell in codecanyon, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomankazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock