• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

die2mrw007

Senior Developer
Staff member
Jun 4, 2020
India
www.gizmolord.com
Babiato has given so much love and respect and as a sweet gesture, I am giving away few cPanel Hosting accounts for the needy.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread. Let me know in the comments why you need Web Hosting?
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.
  6. I will be ignoring user entries who does not read these conditions mentioned here.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited Databases
  • 1vCPU 1GB RAM
  • 5GB to 10GB Storage (which is more than enough for even huge websites)
  • 50GB to 200GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Free SSL Certificate (LetsEncrypt Auto SSL)
  • Daily Backups (Acronis)
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Immunify360 protection
  • MultiPHP manager (supports latest PHP 8)
  • Cloudflare CDN
  • Softaculous App Installer (premium)

NOTE: Hosting account will be valid till 18th January 2022. I may or may not renew it and hence you should make arrangements prior.

The winning users will have to PM me with their Email address, Domain name to link to cPanel, cPanel desired username and password, Full Name.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Babiato has given so much love and respect and as a sweet gesture, I am giving away few cPanel Hosting accounts for the needy.

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***
  1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. The user should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months.
  3. Post your comment on this giveaway thread and Like this thread. Let me know in the comments why you need Web Hosting?
  4. No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  5. I will choose Users as per their needs and requirements.

This is ideal for people just getting started or for testing purposes.
  • Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited Databases
  • 1vCPU 1GB RAM
  • 5GB to 10GB Storage (which is more than enough for even huge websites)
  • 50GB to 200GB Premium Bandwidth
  • Free SSL Certificate (LetsEncrypt Auto SSL)
  • Daily Backups (Acronis)
  • Wordpress Optimized
  • CageFS Hack Protection
  • Immunify360 protection
  • MultiPHP manager (supports latest PHP 8)
  • Cloudflare CDN
  • Softaculous App Installer (premium)

NOTE: Hosting account will be valid till 18th January 2021. I may or may not renew it and hence you should make arrangements prior.

The winning users will have to PM me with their Email address, cPanel desired username and password, Full Name.​
NOTE: Hosting account will be valid till 18th January 2022. I may or may not renew it and hence you should make arrangements prior.

Now it is correct i think.

Am i eligible now? 😅

I need it for use in my personal project dedicated to helping beginners in their freelance careers

Reactions: die2mrw007
I write plugins, interfaces, and honestly, I'm sick of doing it on Local with xampp :D
it's so slow and I can't run proper tests for not having SSL on that thing.
Also good luck to everyone :D

Reactions: die2mrw007
thanks for giveaway, i need free hosting for testing nulled script in babiato :)
Selected for 5GB hosting package with 50GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
I need hosting to make my web application, and I want to make it directly online but my hosting is full of all, hopefully I can win this giveaway
Selected for 5GB hosting package with 50GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
I need it to use it in my personal design project

Now it is correct i think.

Am i eligible now? 😅
Haha. Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth for correcting the mistake. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.
I need it for use in my personal project dedicated to helping beginners in their freelance careers
Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.

Last edited:
I need hosting to host a website about social distancing to fight the virus. Thanks!

Haha. Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth for correcting the mistake. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.

Selected for 10GB hosting package with 100GB monthly Bandwidth. If need more, I will increase the limit as required in future without anything to pay. PM me with the required details as mentioned in the thread.

I've sent an email to you

I have 6 sites that need to be shifted to other hosting as I my current hosting is about to expire.

If I can get this hosting, it will be like a God send Lol :D

Thanks for conducting such awesome giveaways and making babiato such a great place to be in :)

Yes, please, if possible.. I need this for my educational magazine
I have 6 sites that need to be shifted to other hosting as I my current hosting is about to expire.

If I can get this hosting, it will be like a God send Lol :D

Thanks for conducting such awesome giveaways and making babiato such a great place to be in :)

Sorry bro, unfortunately you are not qualified. Please check the terms mentioned. You are new user.
=)) well there was no "terms" when you first created the topic :D
no worries though, thanks anyway :D

=)) well there was no "terms" when you first created the topic :D
no worries though, thanks anyway :D
Well, thats not true at all. The terms was mentioned with 5 points when I created the thread. The 6th point I added later when I realized people are not reading the terms.
Also this condition of not allowing new members in taking advantage of giveaway is by Babiato itself and not on personal level. You can check the same.

Reactions: NostraDumbAss
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock