• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Did any of you with this so uncommon error (500) bothered to actually read the error logs to see where the issue is?
I know you know how to complain.
I saw this in the logs:
[18-Mar-2021 21:01:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on bool in /var/www/EXAMPLE2.COM/data/www/EXAMPLE.COM/app/controllers/admin/AdminStatistics.php:256
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/EXAMPLE2.COM/data/www/EXAMPLE.COM/app/controllers/admin/AdminStatistics.php(24): Altum\Controllers\AdminStatistics->links()
#1 [internal function]: Altum\Controllers\AdminStatistics->index()
#2 /var/www/EXAMPLE2.COM/data/www/EXAMPLE.COM/app/core/App.php(159): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/EXAMPLE2.COM/data/www/EXAMPLE.COM/index.php(11): Altum\App->__construct()
#4 {main}
thrown in /var/www/EXAMPLE2.COM/data/www/EXAMPLE.COM/app/controllers/admin/AdminStatistics.php on line 256

Replace line 256 of app/controllers/admin/AdminStatistics.php
while($row = $result->fetch_object()) {
with
while($result && $row = $result->fetch_object()) {

That loop cannot process a 0 result.
A better approach would be to use foreach instead of while and a try statement that would catch errors and displays a message if any

Anyway if you have links added to database and backend return is 0 then you should check further why the $result variable is not populated on line 243 query.

Bottom line: ask the developer or support forum as it's his mistake.

• Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
Replace line 256 of app/controllers/admin/AdminStatistics.php
while($row = $result->fetch_object()) {
with
while($result && $row = $result->fetch_object()) {

That loop cannot process a 0 result.
A better approach would be to use foreach instead of while and a try statement that would catch errors and displays a message if any

Anyway if you have links added to database and backend return is 0 then you should check further why the $result variable is not populated on line 243 query.

Bottom line: ask the developer or support forum as it's his mistake.
Thanks for your time and comments!
I tried changing the desired line in the file, but the result was the same :(
For me, this function does not play any role, so it's easier for me to wait until the developer fixes it in the next version.

Thanks for your time and comments!
I tried changing the desired line in the file, but the result was the same :(
For me, this function does not play any role, so it's easier for me to wait until the developer fixes it in the next version.

You missed this part:

BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) - untouch
Date: 3 March 21

Last edited by a moderator:
BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) - untouch
Date: 3 March 21
LOL
1. Delete IT, It has your Codecanyon Unique ID on the Folder
2. No Release on 3 March
3. Latest one Is already Updated here as of now!

LOL
1. Delete IT, It has your Codecanyon Unique ID on the Folder
2. No Release on 3 March
3. Latest one Is already Updated here as of now!
@medw1311 can you remove the link from his post? or codecanyon might ban his account if his file floats on the internet..

@hungnh Your Signature does not Suits you 😂 .. Maybe have a Look at the rules for yourself...
1616475134216.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
@hungnh Your Signature does not Suits you 😂 .. Maybe have a Look at the rules for yourself...
1616475134216.png
yup, removed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock