• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tapme Custom Blocks for 66Biolinks

TAPME Changelog​

22 October, 2023
Added 1 new plugins:
+ Quiz block
21 October, 2023
Added 1 new plugins:
+ Poll block
13 October, 2023
Updating plugins to 66biolinks version 40.0.0
09 September, 2023
Updating plugins to 66biolinks version 39.0.0
03 September, 2023
Updating plugins to 66biolinks version 38.0.0

This is greed speaking. So if altum updates code every month, you need pay every month for the plugin? He can do better. Why should the customers pay for his problem??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-070133.png
    Screenshot_20231118-070133.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 72
This is greed speaking. So if altum updates code every month, you need pay every month for the plugin? He can do better. Why should the customers pay for his problem??

@crystalom34
I understand what you mean, however, I also understand that the developer is adding new interesting functionalities that naturally from Altum they are not taking into account.

What I don't agree with is that every time Altum updates the code from Tapme the blocks are not kept visible, that is really annoying.

I can't imagine the day I put it into production, the annoyance that the end customer would have.

Reactions: Pixelate
Please c
@crystalom34
I understand what you mean, however, I also understand that the developer is adding new interesting functionalities that naturally from Altum they are not taking into account.

What I don't agree with is that every time Altum updates the code from Tapme the blocks are not kept visible, that is really annoying.

I can't imagine the day I put it into production, the annoyance that the end customer would have.
Please cab you share update?

On average, when I updates from Altum here. It is downloaded 200-600 times, plus other pirates download it from this forum and download it to themselves or resell it. I know this author and in the early stages I helped him in the work of these blocks. I am very sorry that he has to sell his work on which he worked for more than a year for $8-10 and then it is downloaded by pirates. For comparison, Altum has a total of no more than 50 blocks and for each new function he asks for purchases of $40-50 and then the author took a new breath into the project when Altum had no ideas at all, by the way, he was offered a block with a slider for more than 2 years and after implementation in Tapme it appeared at Altum)

So spending a small amount and writing thank you, I think, will be a better thank you than writing such nonsense

After such statements. I don't even want to update my resources here on the forum. You are the first one to write about the update and then most likely resell them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixelate
On average, when I updates from Altum here. It is downloaded 200-600 times, plus other pirates download it from this forum and download it to themselves or resell it. I know this author and in the early stages I helped him in the work of these blocks. I am very sorry that he has to sell his work on which he worked for more than a year for $8-10 and then it is downloaded by pirates. For comparison, Altum has a total of no more than 50 blocks and for each new function he asks for purchases of $40-50 and then the author took a new breath into the project when Altum had no ideas at all, by the way, he was offered a block with a slider for more than 2 years and after implementation in Tapme it appeared at Altum)

So spending a small amount and writing thank you, I think, will be a better thank you than writing such nonsense

After such statements. I don't even want to update my resources here on the forum. You are the first one to write about the update and then most likely resell them.
I think you are getting a wrong impression about what I said.

If you are selling a script, the best way to prevent piracy is not to punish your customers.

That is what the author of the script is now doing. There are many pirated scripts here but codecanyon will never say "OK because you guys are giving our stuffs for free, you are going to pay for each updates".

It doesn't work that way.

Altumcode is aware of his script being pirated here. He never say he's going to put a price on each updates.

Instead he gets creative. He creates more plugin so he can still make his money.

This is why altum customers are incredibly loyal.

And this is why I feel the author of tapme plugin is not very good with marketing. For how long do you think people will want to pay for each updates?

And why will new people buy something they know they will have to pay monthly or twice or three times a month for? When they got the main code without such money?

He should learn from altum. Let him make basic updates free. He can ask for a dollar or more for each new block he adds in new updates.

We all can see the greed on his part. No one can deny that he worked hard for the block, but altum worked even harder and he's not making half the demands as the author from tapme.

Besides, this script has not been downloaded more than 50-60 times since it has only received 100 views and I have not seen it on any pirate site except here.

So, your stats is way out of proportion. In comparison, altum scripts + plugins are on multiple sites with thousands of downloads.

But he still makes his money because he keeps both his loyal customers and pirates happy.

And you talking as though altum didn't start from zero to where he is today.

Even on babiato here, we are aware of people pirating scripts from here, but everyone is against babiato putting a price on downloads.

Because one, we are all cheap here and Secondly, you'll be punishing both the loyal users as well.

Instead babiato become more creative and uploaders can protect their resources by setting requirements.

If you are the author of tapme or a friend as you say, the best way for him to make his money is to become more creative instead of punishing his customers or policing how his customers use his script.

No serious author does that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock