• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks 2.0 update for v42

No permission to download

Qurel

Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
Tashkent
Qurel submitted a new resource:

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks - 66biolinks by Altumcode

264223f3-666b-41a1-ab6e-760a26772723.png

PWA (Progressive Web App) System - Gives you and your users the ability to download and install the web page as an app on your PC / Phone, directly via the browser.

The plugin is compatible with all my products that you see on altumcode.com

⚡️ Preview

💻 How to install

The installation is extremely easy.

You simply need to...

Read more about this resource...

Trying to install, but nothing yet. After select install nothing happens. Will check for cache.

EDIT:
After a proper configuration of the cache on the admin page, the plugin works. The only thing is that after enabling it, it report it cannot write on uploads/pwa. After checking again, the folder was missing. Creating the folder enables the plugin to work properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkWave
Trying to install, but nothing yet. After select install nothing happens. Will check for cache.

EDIT:
After a proper configuration of the cache on the admin page, the plugin works. The only thing is that after enabling it, it report it cannot write on uploads/pwa. After checking again, the folder was missing. Creating the folder enables the plugin to work properly.
After installing the plugin and creating a folder at the desired path, don't forget to give 775 permissions. Most likely, it will be fixed by the author in future updates

Qurel updated PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks with a new update entry:

PWA - Plugin for 66biolinks

Fixed some problems with installing PWA on the device, added the ability to use your own icons and much more.

This special update for 66biolinks v41 PWA plugin 1.0 / 2.0

After what they wrote to me yesterday in another topic. I decided to put passwords on the archives and make sure that people not only pirated, but also developed the babia.to forum.

P.S. anyone who writes in a PM asking for a password or sends an archive will be ignored and if I see that someone has sent the number will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Qurel, many thanks for update the plugin, but when i install and config pwa nothing happen!
I don't know how can i prepare it to work.
Is there any other action that i should do for setup?
thanks

Hi @Qurel, many thanks for update the plugin, but when i install and config pwa nothing happen!
I don't know how can i prepare it to work.
Is there any other action that i should do for setup?
thanks
Update to the latest version 66biolinks.
The plugin also needs to be activated and configured in the admin panel.

Reactions: rezaneyzan
It says I don't meet the criteria for a zip password, but I need the password. I will be grateful if you send me the password via PM. Thank you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock