• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
@BiscuitMan your report was rejected for the following reasons:
1. please learn some debugging basics (you can find them all over the internet) and see what error 500 actually is.
Is like you're saying "My car doesn't start. Why?" trough a phone call to some mechanic.
2. The glass is filling drop by drop with every member (new or not) asking these kind of questions without actually reading from behind
3. Not nice to come in someone's house and start shooting questions without even saying "Hi" to people in there

Hi there, unsure why you quoted me in this thread, but thanks for the reply.
Still at 1st coffee for today. Woke up literary 15 minutes ago. Still dizzy
Tried to do more than 1 thing at a time and it seems that my divided attention successfully failed on me. At least one thing was successful on this day start.

I understand, but I wasn't specifically asking for help. I work full time and simply did not have the time to check/debug yet so I thought I would just hit a message here asking if anyone experienced the same thing. Clearly, it's a sensitive thing.

You will lose more time asking than actually looking into your server error_log. Trust me on this. Causes can be many from invalid php version to anything I can't think of right now as I'm still half sleepy.

But there is no need for members to start acting like a dick to me or others just because of a question.
As I said in my previous reply the glass fills drop by drop. You've got the bad luck to be there when it overflow. They will learn to ignore in time but if you had read from behind you would got a hint on it.

@BiscuitMan your report was rejected for the following reasons:
1. please learn some debugging basics (you can find them all over the internet) and see what error 500 actually is.
Is like you're saying "My car doesn't start. Why?" trough a phone call to some mechanic.
2. The glass is filling drop by drop with every member (new or not) asking these kind of questions without actually reading from behind
3. Not nice to come in someone's house and start shooting questions without even saying "Hi" to people in there
I totally agree with you, I'm new here too, but im not asking and spamming here all over the forums section asking dumb questions.
In addition to what you already said I would add:
- Read documentation, do a research about the errors you get (plenty of tech forums, just google.)
- Check again and again the script requirements.
- No one has the obligation to provide support, buy the original script if you need support.
- Read the rules, use search button.

Not sure where you see me "spamming" anything?

You take it too personal on this, it was a general statement. If you look around this board you will see that every spammer starts with one question then keep shooting them. No one here can foresee the future as no one can say why 500 error but by lucky guessing.

After doing everything, in the last command:
alter table track_links add constraint track_links_links_project_id_fk foreign key (project_id) references links (project_id) on update cascade on delete cascade;

i have error:
Failed to execute SQL : SQL alter table track_links add constraint track_links_links_project_id_fk foreign key (project_id) references links (project_id) on update cascade on delete cascade; failed : Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`linkr`.`#sql-5cd_2359`, CONSTRAINT `track_links_links_project_id_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`project_id`) REFERENCES `links` (`project_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)

any light?

After doing everything, in the last command:
alter table track_links add constraint track_links_links_project_id_fk foreign key (project_id) references links (project_id) on update cascade on delete cascade;

i have error:
Failed to execute SQL : SQL alter table track_links add constraint track_links_links_project_id_fk foreign key (project_id) references links (project_id) on update cascade on delete cascade; failed : Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`linkr`.`#sql-5cd_2359`, CONSTRAINT `track_links_links_project_id_fk` FOREIGN KEY (`project_id`) REFERENCES `links` (`project_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)

any light?
Im sure starting here would be good, Also, would be a good idea to perhaps put a post here. Would serve you well.

Reactions: TheRyD3r
You got to install from 5.5, then work your way through all the updates, until you get 6.2. There is a help file in all the updates, with the exact steps you need to take..

Attachments

• How To Get Extended!.txt
    210 bytes · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: m1zz and BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock