• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tapme Custom Blocks for 66Biolinks

I think you are getting a wrong impression about what I said.

If you are selling a script, the best way to prevent piracy is not to punish your customers.

That is what the author of the script is now doing. There are many pirated scripts here but codecanyon will never say "OK because you guys are giving our stuffs for free, you are going to pay for each updates".

It doesn't work that way.

Altumcode is aware of his script being pirated here. He never say he's going to put a price on each updates.

Instead he gets creative. He creates more plugin so he can still make his money.

This is why altum customers are incredibly loyal.

And this is why I feel the author of tapme plugin is not very good with marketing. For how long do you think people will want to pay for each updates?

And why will new people buy something they know they will have to pay monthly or twice or three times a month for? When they got the main code without such money?

He should learn from altum. Let him make basic updates free. He can ask for a dollar or more for each new block he adds in new updates.

We all can see the greed on his part. No one can deny that he worked hard for the block, but altum worked even harder and he's not making half the demands as the author from tapme.

Besides, this script has not been downloaded more than 50-60 times since it has only received 100 views and I have not seen it on any pirate site except here.

So, your stats is way out of proportion. In comparison, altum scripts + plugins are on multiple sites with thousands of downloads.

But he still makes his money because he keeps both his loyal customers and pirates happy.

And you talking as though altum didn't start from zero to where he is today.
As I said, I know the author. Previously, blocks were sold separately, i.e. you could buy each block for $4-5 and it was updated constantly. But in 1.5 years of his project’s operation, he had no more than 30 sales of the product and it began to be pirated. Since the product is an individual development, it cannot be advertised, and as you noticed, Altum does not rewrite his blocks and does not kill this author by the fact that he makes developments and, in fact, is sometimes inspired by some ideas from the author Tapme. And regarding what you wrote about statistics, I wrote about the resources of the blocks that I update from Altum

You need to fight pirates with the entire forum and hope that the Administration will figure out how to help this without introducing a paid basis, at least for example, putting hide's on resources with a lot of time or some ideas with groups.

As I said, I know the author. Previously, blocks were sold separately, i.e. you could buy each block for $4-5 and it was updated constantly. But in 1.5 years of his project’s operation, he had no more than 30 sales of the product and it began to be pirated. Since the product is an individual development, it cannot be advertised, and as you noticed, Altum does not rewrite his blocks and does not kill this author by the fact that he makes developments and, in fact, is sometimes inspired by some ideas from the author Tapme. And regarding what you wrote about statistics, I wrote about the resources of the blocks that I update from Altum

You need to fight pirates with the entire forum and hope that the Administration will figure out how to help this without introducing a paid basis, at least for example, putting Hids on resources with a lot of time or some ideas with groups.
Because the model of the business is wrong.

Just as the model of asking for payment for each update is also wrong.

Let's assume that altum gets inspiration from the author and that's just a big assumption, is that a wrong thing?

Why don't he get to contact altum, connect with him and pay the right fee and maybe altum will recommend him to his users?

He's not the first person to develop plugin for another script. There are lots of perfex plugin by third-party authors here that gets thousands of downloads from here and other piracy sites.

We don't see the authors here crying everywhere.

You know what they do instead? They create more and better plugin for their loyal customers.

Same with movies. People download movies for free. That doesn't stop streaming service from updating their catalog for free.

Everyone knows that the real money is in making new products not in updating new ones.

He could have segmented this plugin into 2-3 separate plugins. There's no money in updates. Let him get his head out of that place.

No way, anyone's goin to make a commitment of paying $9 every time altum updates his script.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120-091434.png
    Screenshot_20231120-091434.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 70
Hello everyone
It is very strange to see the indignation of people who are not going to buy products for full price with eternal updates for $45 and for $9 for a product that is designed for a certain version of 66biolinks. This is the market: if you want to buy and use it, or don't buy and don't use it.

Customers who bought the product for $45 both received free updates and still receive them.

Perhaps the product cost of $45 is too high. OK, we'll lower it to $9 so that people will try the product, try its quality and switch to a cost of $45 with constant updates. So several buyers did - after buying at $ 9, they appreciated the quality and bought the version for $ 45.

Many users of 66biolinks do not update their script every update from Altumcode, as each owner tries to make his script unique among the others and independently make changes to the files. These changes must be made again with each update from Altumcode. At the same time, each update from Altumcode makes small functional changes and sees significant script progress only in three or four updates per year. Now imagine that for such customers to get a product for $ 36 and pay for it in installments (if they have updated their script 4 times), the offer is more attractive than paying $45 at once.

I have considered three categories of clients. You can become a client by choosing one of the suggested strategies for yourself:
1. buy for $45
2. buy for $9 and try the quality of the product. If you like the product and you update 66biolinks every time, then you can upgrade to the $ 45 version, if you don't update so often, then buy a product for a specific version.

It is very strange to hear the author's accusations of greed when he goes to assist potential buyers, makes various price options, and also often provides a 50-60% discount when requesting whatsapp, if the cost of $ 45 is high for the buyer's financial situation.

What exactly prevents you from supporting the author by buying his product? After all, you were not going to pay for the product earlier and asked that the product be constantly updated for download in this branch.

Last year, one "Image Slider" block was sold by some developers for $80. The author offers 35 blocks at an average price per block of $ 1.28. Is it the author's greed?

"What's the point of buying something that's available for download for free on babiato?" - such messages are written by customers who bought the product earlier. They're probably greedy too.

Let me tell you about the specifics of add-ons for 66biolinks. Altumcode blocks all add-on developers for its product. For this reason, it is not possible to sell add-ons on Codecanyon. And 99% of buyers are named there. Therefore, we have to be content with 1% of potential customers outside Codecanyon and fight for them.

And on this path, there is a lot of competition outside Codecanyon, since there are people who believe that the product should be free for download by anyone, thereby devaluing his work. At the same time, they say that access to free downloads is the problem of the author himself, the problem of his marketing, the problem of his inner greed.

The competition of developers gives rise to more advanced products: thanks to competition, many blocks appeared in 66biolinks, including the "Image Slider", which did not exist before, page themes appeared and much more. During the year, 66biolinks received a development boost that had not been there before. But if there is no competition, then the development of the product will be minimal. Therefore, you have to choose: either strangle the indie project with piracy, accusing the developer of greed, or support his project with a purchase

• Love
Reactions: zordrok and Qurel
Hello everyone
It is very strange to see the indignation of people who are not going to buy products for full price with eternal updates for $45 and for $9 for a product that is designed for a certain version of 66biolinks. This is the market: if you want to buy and use it, or don't buy and don't use it.

Customers who bought the product for $45 both received free updates and still receive them.

Perhaps the product cost of $45 is too high. OK, we'll lower it to $9 so that people will try the product, try its quality and switch to a cost of $45 with constant updates. So several buyers did - after buying at $ 9, they appreciated the quality and bought the version for $ 45.

Many users of 66biolinks do not update their script every update from Altumcode, as each owner tries to make his script unique among the others and independently make changes to the files. These changes must be made again with each update from Altumcode. At the same time, each update from Altumcode makes small functional changes and sees significant script progress only in three or four updates per year. Now imagine that for such customers to get a product for $ 36 and pay for it in installments (if they have updated their script 4 times), the offer is more attractive than paying $45 at once.

I have considered three categories of clients. You can become a client by choosing one of the suggested strategies for yourself:
1. buy for $45
2. buy for $9 and try the quality of the product. If you like the product and you update 66biolinks every time, then you can upgrade to the $ 45 version, if you don't update so often, then buy a product for a specific version.

It is very strange to hear the author's accusations of greed when he goes to assist potential buyers, makes various price options, and also often provides a 50-60% discount when requesting whatsapp, if the cost of $ 45 is high for the buyer's financial situation.

What exactly prevents you from supporting the author by buying his product? After all, you were not going to pay for the product earlier and asked that the product be constantly updated for download in this branch.

Last year, one "Image Slider" block was sold by some developers for $80. The author offers 35 blocks at an average price per block of $ 1.28. Is it the author's greed?

"What's the point of buying something that's available for download for free on babiato?" - such messages are written by customers who bought the product earlier. They're probably greedy too.

Let me tell you about the specifics of add-ons for 66biolinks. Altumcode blocks all add-on developers for its product. For this reason, it is not possible to sell add-ons on Codecanyon. And 99% of buyers are named there. Therefore, we have to be content with 1% of potential customers outside Codecanyon and fight for them.

And on this path, there is a lot of competition outside Codecanyon, since there are people who believe that the product should be free for download by anyone, thereby devaluing his work. At the same time, they say that access to free downloads is the problem of the author himself, the problem of his marketing, the problem of his inner greed.

The competition of developers gives rise to more advanced products: thanks to competition, many blocks appeared in 66biolinks, including the "Image Slider", which did not exist before, page themes appeared and much more. During the year, 66biolinks received a development boost that had not been there before. But if there is no competition, then the development of the product will be minimal. Therefore, you have to choose: either strangle the indie project with piracy, accusing the developer of greed, or support his project with a purchase
I just wanted to write to you so that you can familiarize yourself with this discussion. I’m glad that we heard your opinion from the outside, I think people will now understand why I’m talking about pirates.

Hello everyone

1. buy for $45

If it were not for bunnysnack who shared your code here, most people will not even be aware of it in the first place.

I've seen many people who go on to purchase a product after testing the null version here.

So the idea that people are not buying here is pure lie.

And I continue to say it, there's no justification for asking users to pay for every updates. You may add a price tag for new blocks but asking for payments for each update is fraudulent

If it were not for bunnysnack who shared your code here, most people will not even be aware of it in the first place.

I've seen many people who go on to purchase a product after testing the null version here.

And I continue to say it, there's no justification for asking users to pay for every updates. You may add a price tag for new blocks but asking for payments for each update is fraudulent
So they described it to you, read carefully that there is an option to either buy permanent updates for $45 or buy one-time updates for $9 for the current version for all the blocks that are available.

I accept the fact that you are inattentively reading. Pure fraud in your opinion is to offer, in addition to a $45 package with eternal updates, a $9 package for a specific version? Fraud is when you mislead people that you are selling a product for $ 9 that you will constantly update, but you are not actually updating. It's a hoax and it's a scam.

And I don't understand the situation in which you allegedly protect potential buyers, although you yourself are not going to buy either the $45 version or the $9 version. You think I'm a fraud, and you use my product in an "Honest" way. What prevents you from purchasing my product with constant updates for $45?

To assert the fact that buyers come from pirate sites, but not to accept the fact that it is on pirate sites that potential buyers find for free what they do not have to pay for. 10 buyers will come from a pirate site, and you will lose hundreds of potential buyers on it.

Reactions: zordrok and Qurel

And what you call fraud is nonsense. There are options for people and everyone can choose, but every time the Author of AltumCode makes an update, you are one of the first to write about the update. Doesn’t it seem strange to talk about others who purchase if you personally ask and have not done anything for the forum by at least uploading 1 resource?)

I can stop downloading updates altogether, you PM me and get stuck with requests to update the resource.

I accept the fact that you are inattentively reading. Pure fraud in your opinion is to offer, in addition to a $45 package with eternal updates, a $9 package for a specific version? Fraud is when you mislead people that you are selling a product for $ 9 that you will constantly update, but you are not actually updating. It's a hoax and it's a scam.

And I don't understand the situation in which you allegedly protect potential buyers, although you yourself are not going to buy either the $45 version or the $9 version. You think I'm a fraud, and you use my product in an "Honest" way. What prevents you from purchasing my product with constant updates for $45?

To assert the fact that buyers come from pirate sites, but not to accept the fact that it is on pirate sites that potential buyers find for free what they do not have to pay for. 10 buyers will come from a pirate site, and you will lose hundreds of potential buyers on it.
I just wrote and there was a response from you bro) just in case I’ll leave it for you to read

are you still selling? went to your website and saw it was off...
Hello, I talked last month with the developer of tapme.site, the author of 66biolinks (AltumCode) banned the sale on lemonsqueezy. Because the author of the Tapme plugins makes minor changes to the script, which violates the license policy of the author 66biolinks. You can contact him for purchase by mail and he can purchase it for you. As I know, the project is still supported and updated.

I tried to contact him by email and even here but was not able.. was interested in seeing them and buying as well

Anybody have the latest or v42 tapme plugin for 66biolinks ? Im willing to pay

the author doesn't respond? is any one willing to continue the project or updates? im also willing to pay?

El autor crea un nuevo sitio 66store.ru para el complemento tapme, cuyo precio es de 45 usd.

Si alguien quiere crear una compra grupal, adelantecuento con las actualizaciones

¿El autor no responde? ¿Alguien está dispuesto a continuar con el proyecto o las actualizaciones? ¿También estoy dispuesto a p

the author doesn't respond? is any one willing to continue the project or updates? im also willing to pay?
ahora sus archivos son formato patch sabian esto ? ya no vienen en archivo sip donde subien el archivo en la seccion de plugins del ecrits lo descomprimian y listo ya estaban activos ahora no ahora solo te viene un archivo .patch an logrado activarlo en hosting compartido ?

Hola, ¿alguien está usando el complemento tapme? Cambiaron su estructura y ahora su archivo es monster.patch para instalar los complementos en 66bioklinks. ¿No es posible en hosting compartido?

Hola, ¿alguien está usando el complemento tapme? Cambiaron su estructura y ahora su archivo es monster.patch para instalar los complementos en 66bioklinks. ¿No es posible en hosting compartido?
Your hosting must have ssh access features

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock