• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wp Quiz Pro - The Best WordPress Quiz Plugin

Wp Quiz Pro - The Best WordPress Quiz Plugin v2.1.11

No permission to download
It always shows the popup connect to mythemeshop
I have already connect but it say connect unsuccessful

It always shows the popup connect to mythemeshop
I have already connect but it say connect unsuccessful

it does work, I have just tested it now with latest Pro version from here.

Simply install and use a temp email website to get email and sign up to get username and password. You don't need to view or read their website, just ignore that.

Make a note of username and password if ever need again if using a temp email address now.

Enter the given username and password and login, it might go through first time or it might take a few turns, but it does go through.

If you are stuck on their web page then simply use the back button until you get back to WordPress and then it will show you connected, you will be logged out of WordPress and then after logging back in you are good to go.

If after logging back in it says connect still, simply click on it and it will run and be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: ngoctam1011
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock