• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Quiz Maker Pro

WordPress Quiz Maker Pro 21.7.8

No permission to download
elementorwithlove updated WordPress Quiz Maker Plugin with a new update entry:

WordPress Quiz Maker Plugin 21.7.3

= 21.7.3 / 8.7.3 = (March 30, 2022)

* Added: Prepay and Postpay payment types for PayPal and Stripe
* Added: Apply points to top keywords
* Added: Update existing questions functionality
* Added: No grouping for Individual Leaderboard shortcode
* Added: Quiz column for the Reviews list table
* Added: Show User First Name shortcode on the general settings
* Added: Most popular quiz shortcode on the general settings
* Added: Show User Last Name shortcode on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: lehaophuc83
Do you have the Woocommerce Addon?
Thanks

Upload normally, it will ask if you want to replace the old version, choose yes.
I quite noob on WP, oh so you mean let say currently I owning the old version, i just download the lastest nulled version it will pop out a message from WP ask me wanna replace the plugin? which what you mean?

side note this Quiz is it have already done quiz ? I actually keep searching those Quiz marker than have daily Fresh Quiz without me create quiz.

I quite noob on WP, oh so you mean let say currently I owning the old version, i just download the lastest nulled version it will pop out a message from WP ask me wanna replace the plugin? which what you mean?
yes, this is the dialog that will appear when you overwrite
Screenshot 2022-05-27 110343.jpg
side note this Quiz is it have already done quiz ? I actually keep searching those Quiz marker than have daily Fresh Quiz without me create quiz.
you can try it at the homepage of this plugin: https://quiz-plugin.com/wordpress-quiz-plugin-pro-demo/

Reactions: resawaras
yes, this is the dialog that will appear when you overwrite
Screenshot 2022-05-27 110343.jpg

you can try it at the homepage of this plugin: https://quiz-plugin.com/wordpress-quiz-plugin-pro-demo/
Sorry I can't get it never see any link to log in as admin to try , well sorry for my bad english maybe you don't understand, I searching up and low for Quiz WP plugin which so call daily got update fresh quiz , which means I no need manually find photo, key in Question , answer. What I mean this plugin will automatic got new quiz daily or weekly from the provider. I guess so far on market don't have?

Is anyone facing problems with creating PDF certificates after quiz completion?

I am not able to generate PDF certificate, Do I have to configure server settings for this to work? Or are there any restrictions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 7.32.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 7.32.59 PM.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
is there anyone who has the addons?

Hello IS this nulled plugin safe ? I mean can i have any issus on my site if i install it?

Please add its conditional results addon plugin. Thanks

Do you have the Easy Digital Downloads addons?

Do you have the Woocommerce Addon?
Thanks

Please add its conditional results addon plugin. Thanks

https://ays-pro.com/conditional-results-addon

Updated. Have a goodday.

so why does it say a different version number in the topic title ? I just wanted to show you if there is a mistake. If the latest version is 21.7.3, I think it would be enough to state that you only added add-ons to the update.

Screenshot_2.png

so why does it say a different version number in the topic title ? I just wanted to show you if there is a mistake. If the latest version is 21.7.3, I think it would be enough to state that you only added add-ons to the update.

Screenshot_2.png
Thank you, if it's a suggestion, but I have my own way of expressing it, and it doesn't violate forum policy.
It tells people that their requirements have been met.
If you don't like it, you can skip it.

it's been a while i still haven't read the forum rules, If such a statement is based on a forum rule, this forum rule is wrong. Whatever the version number is, it must be specified. If you are adding additional plugins, it would be a much better rule to specify them. hey @Babak change this rule :cool::D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock