• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quiz and Survey Master - #1 WordPress Quiz Plugin and Survey Plugin

Quiz and Survey Master - #1 WordPress Quiz Plugin and Survey Plugin 2020-09-06 + Addons

No permission to download
Hey guys, here's new batch of updated QSM plugins. No need to null it, just upload and play. Licence key is needed only for updating via WP. Enjoy!

Code:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MFThQjIFpDZpFdYR1cDjctzPjK4k35o0?usp=drive_link
thanks

Reactions: dbbuda
you're welcome

+ added qsm-woocommerce-integration-1.0.1 to the link above

As for "quiz proctor" qsm plugin, it's not available in downloads lists. I guess it's bought separately, not part of bundle.
Thanks. can you add a premium quiz theme?

I really need help. I need to create 2 Quizes, and set a condition: The second only appears if the user (registered) reaches a certain score in the first

It is possible? I will be immensely grateful for the help!

I really need help. I need to create 2 Quizes, and set a condition: The second only appears if the user (registered) reaches a certain score in the first

It is possible? I will be immensely grateful for the help!
Help me, please!!!

Help me, please!!!
You can turn on this option under Options tab. But I'm not sure it support ON and OFF option for individual quizzes. (I'm not actively use this plugin)
And QSM doesn’t provide any registration or login feature. Both of of these functionalities are implemented through WordPress and not the plugin.

Alternative way to do is if you're using page builder like Elementor you can use a addon with User Permission.
Or you can use Membership plugin to Show and Hide Quizzes.

Dear Babiato friends/loyal knights of WordPress... there are 2 more add-ones that would be great to have included:
  • Quiz Proctor (gracefully mentioned by abhishek.mba)
  • Quiz Navigator (released on January 5, 2024)
I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude in advance to the king servant that might provide them.

Thanks for sharing. but it need license. Can anyone provide nulled version of QSM-QUIZ-NAVIGATOR?

@Region25

Last edited:
Test and tell me if it works

Attachments

• qsm-proctoring-quiz-1.1.0.zip
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
  • qsm-quiz-navigator-1.0.1.zip
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock