• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Quiz Maker Pro

WordPress Quiz Maker Pro 21.7.8

No permission to download

elementorwithlove

Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2020
EasternLaos
elementorwithlove submitted a new resource:

WordPress Quiz Maker Plugin - Download Free WordPress Quiz Maker Plugin

banner-772x250.jpg

With our Quiz Maker plugin it’s easy to make a quiz in a short time. Just follow a few simple steps to create online quizzes. What you need to do first is to make questions and then include them in your quiz. You are free to choose the types of questions. Those are the following:

Radio, which is the single choice with one right answer.
Checkbox, which is also the multiple choice but it can include several right answers.
Dropdown, which is the same single...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the Plugin

can we get updated version

21.7.0 / 8.7.0 = (July 15, 2021)

Hello, excuse me, my ignorance, I'm new, I can't find how to download the plugin, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me, thank you very much

Hello, excuse me, my ignorance, I'm new, I can't find how to download the plugin, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me, thank you very much
Scroll to the top and check the top right corner, normally the download is associated with the title.

elementorwithlove updated WordPress Quiz Maker Plugin with a new update entry:

WordPress Quiz Maker Plugin 21.7.2

= 21.7.2 / 8.7.2 = (December 9, 2021)

* Added: Subscription system for PayPal payment method
* Added: Admin note in the details table
* Added: Limit attempts count for each user role option
* Added: Heading for share buttons option
* Added: Custom fields for shortcodes
* Added: User Leaderboard Position settings shortcode
* Added: Quiz autostart option
* Added: Store all not finished results option on General settings page
* Added: Enable toggle password...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: vijihel

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock