• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform v1.0.2

No permission to download
@Titan How do I change the language to English on the admin panel? It's Turkish, I already delete the Turkish language, but it still shows Turkish.

@Titan Does popular actors work? Because i already have many actors and it still doesn't show up. Nevermind it has to be featured.
Suggestion : Can you make popular actors to be automated like the actor with the most movies will become the popular actors and if the admin made the actor featured it will be displayed next to the automated one?
1628862691561.png

Last edited:
@Titan Does popular actors work? Because i already have many actors and it still doesn't show up. Nevermind it has to be featured.
Suggestion : Can you make popular actors to be automated like the actor with the most movies will become the popular actors and if the admin made the actor featured it will be displayed next to the automated one?
1628862691561.png

Yeah sorry I think "popular actors" is just poor translation from the original creator...

I could look at showing actors with most movies etc, but it would have to be separate from the existing "featured actors" because they require different SQL queries

Also after today's 3.0.0 update they'll be no more for a little while apart from bug fixes as I'm exhausted from working on this release

yes popular actors should be changed to featured actors
in your admin under actors, click on an actor and toggle on feature it will show it on the homepage part.

@Titan Long title doesn't work properly on top trends. There should be a limit and continue to the next line just like in the 1.0.2 version.
1628867241892.png

Delete style in header.php solved the problem
1628868098494.png

Last edited:
@Titan Also download URL doesn't work it always replaced by remotestre.am
1628868411358.png

Your using an older version it's best you just wait until tonight, all these bugs have been resolved. Also you never told me what version of the script your using so I can't troubleshoot or explain how to fix.

Last edited:
Your using an older version it's best you just wait until tonight, all these bugs have been resolved. Also you never told me what version of the script your using so I can't troubleshoot or explain how to fix.
It's 2.0.2. I already solved the top trends long title and also include the solution.

It's 2.0.2

It was 2.0.3 that fixed that, however I'm pretty sure it broke something else, like I said best waiting 6 hours or so when I'm home from work to release the new version, you can keep posting on your current version to get it ready then when you run the update tonight it will work correctly

It was 2.0.3 that fixed that, however I'm pretty sure it broke something else, like I said best waiting 6 hours or so when I'm home from work to release the new version, you can keep posting on your current version to get it ready then when you run the update tonight it will work correctly
Ah, it seems like you haven't released your 2.0.3 in here nor your cdn. I'll wait 3.0.0 thanks btw

Reactions: Titan
Hello guys, got some good news and some bad news for you all...

Good News first, Wovie: Redux 1.3.3 now has an auto embed version which will be downloadable from my CDN linked below. It has the following features:
  • Auto embed Movies Streams
  • Auto embed TV Shows and Episodes Streams
  • Auto embed Movie Downloads
  • Auto embed TV Shows and Episodes Downloads
  • All features from Wovie: Redux 1.3.3
    • Progressive Web App
    • Additional monetisation options
    • RSS feeds
    • Sitemap Generation
    • And much more...
Right bad news, I have put a lot of work into these updates for free, which a lot of you love and I'll continue to update and bug fix for free, however due to my limited time I have ONLY implemented my API, I have provided a API key for free so you don't need to go and make your own (although you can if you want it's free). For anyone wanting to use their own API you will have to make it yourself unfortunately, using my API is honestly a mix of laziness, time limits and I need to make some money back for my time.

About my API:
  • It's free no need to make an account there's a free API key
  • You can make an account on my site to make your own key if you want
  • Currently supported by 2 pop ads using Adsterra
  • ALL videos are hosted on my own servers, thus I control the ads and can guarantee availability*
  • ALL videos are 720p quality, you can check them at https://watcha.movie
  • Currently there's 1812 movies and 47 Shows with 1612 Episodes, I add more everyday.
view movies: https://movies.watcha.movie/
view shows: https://shows.watcha.movie/

*currently migrating around 1000 movies over however my entire TV show catalogue is genuinely on my servers.

Download is attached to this but if the attached file ain't working it's on my CDN: https://cdn.watcha.movie/ tracking software
Obrigado pelo trabalho realizado e agradeço sinceramente. Tenho certeza que você gastou muito tempo e esforço nisso ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock