• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayLab - On Demand Movie Streaming Platform

PlayLab - On Demand Movie Streaming Platform Version 2.8

No permission to download
Babak updated PlayLab - On Demand Movie Streaming Platform with a new update entry:

PlayLab v2.6 Untouched

Download PlayLab v2.6 - On Demand Movie Streaming Platform Nulled Free
v2.6 – 12th June 2023

• [FIX] Watch The Image Preview
  • [FIX] Wishlist Image Preview
  • [FIX] Video Advertise Control Bar
  • [ADD] Device Limitation
  • [ADD] Digital Ocean File Storage
  • [ADD] Video Report Log
  • [ADD] Video Back Button Forward Button
  • [ADD] Authorize.net payment gateway.
  • [ADD] NMI payment gateway.
  • [ADD] Two Checkout payment gateway.
  • [ADD] Checkout payment gateway.
  • [ADD]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ahmad66 and bilaza2
thank you it works alright but I can't add movie, episode and TV channels. Please help

No nulled, I stuck on Active screen, just processing, can you please help me to install it. Thanks
It does have a bug if you trying to install it on a server. First open up your .env file and search for PURCHASECODE if the value is blank then you should add something likes : "somerandomvalue" to it, but if it doesnt exists you should add it manualy likes : PURCAHSECODE="thisisthepurchasecode". Then create a file with name laramin.json and add code below :
{
"purchase_code": "ilovemymom",
"installcode": "1",
"license_type": "regular"
}
and place it in folder vendor/laramin/utility/src

It does have a bug if you trying to install it on a server. First open up your .env file and search for PURCHASECODE if the value is blank then you should add something likes : "somerandomvalue" to it, but if it doesnt exists you should add it manualy likes : PURCAHSECODE="thisisthepurchasecode". Then create a file with name laramin.json and add code below :
{
}
not working

{
}
In fact, it works YES, the error is because it is written wrong and I copied and pasted it without noticing it, but after I realized it, I made the correction to: PURCHASECODE and everything went well with the installation, I will test it and if I find any errors I Notice.

Thank you bro!

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 75
In fact, it works YES, the error is because it is written wrong and I copied and pasted it without noticing it, but after I realized it, I made the correction to: PURCHASECODE and everything went well with the installation, I will test it and if I find any errors I Notice.

Thank you bro!
I got 500 eror

Reactions: Nesdam1981
For those who cant upload video but managed to install and logged in to admin panel do this...

Go to movie upload section
to enter
1. producer name : write the name then click enter button when using computer iam not sure about mobile
2. to enter other information such as cast, write name press enter again you can enter as much names as you can Screenshot_2.png

from the streaming site you can see the video i uploaded is here.... i hope this help out to those who was finding it dificult to upload videos. Cheers Screenshot_3.png

I got 500 eror
make sure you enter the install directory after the url, so 'yourdomain.com/install'.

However, even when using the nulled version I am presented with the activation at the very end of installation and can't get past it. Entering database and admin account works just fine but can't get past the activation.

Did all the PURCHASECODE and laramin.json stuff mentioned above.

Last edited:
OK, so... Adding the PURCHASECODE should be done after install. When the activation screen pops up, find your .env file and add PURCHASECODE="anythingyouwant" at the very bottom. That bypassed the activation screen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock