• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform v1.0.2

No permission to download
Oh yeah didn't even notice haha just saw notification contain Wovie
😅 same.... though you're not wrong

I mean if you really expect anyone to help you then you do need to give some details not just, it's not working
can't help with, it's not working, as no one has any clue what you mean by that

then again if you used the link in the top to download, without reading any of the posts and yes I know there's currently 17 pages, but usually you should at least read the last handful of posts, then sorry yeah the original script in the header doesn't really work that well and has been improved on quite a lot...but hey
good luck with, it's not working.....hopefully a mind reader comes along and can answer how to fix it
sorry but not sorry for the sarcasm there

can't help if you don't actually explain what is not working

Last edited:
Reactions: ashonline2019
After a successful installation, everything was empty when I tried to access the home and login page.
empty as in????

and what version of the script are you using?
the last version of the script posted in this thread was v3.0.0

and well the last post posted in this thread before your, it's not working
I have submitted a resource for my own version of Wovie which me and Shadav have worked on. You can find it here: https://babia.to/threads/wovie-redux.55182/#post-596826

I'll no longer be offering support on this thread in order to keep the thread on topic with the original Wovie script.
which the script in it's new thread, is now up to v3.0.2

Feature suggestions:
1: Option to set images as remote, all urls by themoviedb to not increase server load and space...
2: Multiple streamlinks for movies and episodes, like this: https://prnt.sc/1qeq4jp
3: Connect website to themoviedb with the API like TMDB codecanyon script (This script have the function of search anything and automatically insert into database, so much easy, in frontend, all users will find the movie they want).
4: On season episode list, display episode image next to episode title like this: https://prnt.sc/1qeq6ug

This are just suggestions, dont know if this can be implemented or not... :)

1. would take a lot of recoding, it's been mentioned a few times, might be something in the future but not right at this moment, working on other things
2. there's already multiple servers, you just have to add more to the episode/movie
3. there's already a tmdb api built in for importing info
4. the player itself shows the episode image if you've uploaded an image for the episode

oh wait this is the old thread....well then my answers all rely on which version of the script you are using
*I really should unfollow this thread*

Reactions: Titan
Hello, which files were edited or added to add chatbox feature? I have modified different files so cant drag and drop all files.

you can use a program like winmerge to compare your files with the new files
but basically anything that has the word chat in the file name 😅
and some db strings

• Love
Reactions: frgr
Hi, can I ask for the next page function? I set the limit as 15/page and no next page to see other movies.
Some bugs in the 3.0.0 version:
- Actors: Choose Actors in AdminCP -> Move to Movies and Series tab -> Add Movie -> Save => nothing updated.
- Movies: Create a new Movie and choose the Actors also => If the Actors doesn't exist: infinity loading / If the Actors have existed: the theme will create a new one with the same name and add to this.
- Search function: currently, the search function will show the URL as domain.com/search/some-thing, Google Search Console report as an issue and require a change to domain.com/search/?p=some-thing

Last edited:
Hi, can I ask for the next page function? I set the limit as 15/page and no next page to see other movies.
Some bugs in the 3.0.0 version:
- Actors: Choose Actors in AdminCP -> Move to Movies and Series tab -> Add Movie -> Save => nothing updated.
- Movies: Create a new Movie and choose the Actors also => If the Actors doesn't exist: infinity loading / If the Actors have existed: the theme will create a new one with the same name and add to this.
- Search function: currently, the search function will show the URL as domain.com/search/some-thing, Google Search Console report as an issue and require a change to domain.com/search/?p=some-thing

for the pagination
app/config/common.config.php
the 2nd line
Code:
define('PAGE_LIMIT', '20');
change the 20 to 15

for everything else, the script is now up to version 3.1.2
I have submitted a resource for my own version of Wovie which me and Shadav have worked on. You can find it here: https://babia.to/threads/wovie-redux.55182/#post-596826

I'll no longer be offering support on this thread in order to keep the thread on topic with the original Wovie script.

Reactions: ShuangFei and Titan
empty as in????

and what version of the script are you using?
the last version of the script posted in this thread was v3.0.0

and well the last post posted in this thread before your, it's not working

which the script in it's new thread, is now up to v3.0.2
I have one question, he wrote version 1.0.2 in post title, but you said : version 3.0.2" I'm confused about that..did you mean this script is includes updated script file inside?

Thanks in advance.

What kind of movie link i can set. Which cloud storage supported. Can I add yandex disk link. Can I set m3u8 link for movie source (embed or MP4 filed)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock