• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform v1.0.2

No permission to download
Waiting for this!!
😁 it was delayed due to me...I was having some issue with the newest version....after both titan and I got extremely frustrated with why it wasn't working on my sites (I had 3 different installs running to test it)....come to find out it's an issue with my host/server setup, so it could be an issue for others...apparently my host does not allow chmod 777 so I'm unable to use the chatbox at the moment, I don't see this being an issue for a lot of people as this is the first time I've run into this issue with any host in my *cough* umpteen 20 or so years
so there is a very very slight chance that for a very very selected few the new chatbox may not work...again this is a limited issue with specific hosts/server setups

Do Rss Feeds work for you?
yes they are working
hostingspot.net/testing/movie/feeds/movies.php

everything else works fine, it's just that the chatbox doesn't work for me, nothing gets posted/written to the logs due to my server settings

For some reason rss feeds are not working for me. I thought maybe it's the same as your problem.
it may have been something that was fixed since the last posted release, I'd say wait until after the new update is posted and then see if the issue still occurs.

Hello everyone so it's been a little while, it's been annoying, frustrating and stressful, but we've finished 3.0.0... for myself this will be the last release for a few weeks, however @Shadav may continue to make small changes which we can release in smaller doses.

This script features an Upgrade folder as well as an Install folder, anyone running version 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 you can upgrade your existing installation using the upgrade folder. This does require manually executing an SQL file but it's not hard.

I've done my best with code optimization in order to get lighthouse scores back up as Google was slowly starting to dislike the script.

lighthouse.png

New features:
  • Chatbox on the home page.
    • Chatbox highlights admins in red and other users in theme color.
    • Admins can clear chatlog as frequently as they like from the front end or the backend.
    • User input is sanitized so code shouldn't be executed.
    • Usernames link to user profiles.
    • Autoscrolls to newest messages.
    • Can be reordered or disabled using the blocks manager in the admin panel.
  • Added maintenance mode
    • Is fully translatable to change the message.
    • Only shows the social media accounts you've inputted.
    • Blocks access to the website for everyone.
    • Mobile friendly.
    • Togglable from admin->settings->general
  • Added TMDb.php to get finish dates for episodes thanks to @Shadav
    • Finish dates are automatically added to the Shows info pages.
  • Added fields to input MPAA ratings thanks to @Shadav
    • These will also automatically show in spots around the site where relevent.
  • Added Upgrade process to make upgrading from version to version nice and easy.
    • In the future this will be an automated process.

Slight changes:
  • Added 'home' page for breadcrumbs thanks to @Shadav
  • Slider images no longer resize and reduce quality when uploading so now you can have nice crisp pictures
  • TV Shows now show full quality images on Episodes as oppose to low quality images.
  • Collections page is now more mobile friendly showing wide image on mobile and grid of 3 on desktop.
  • Sitemap changes
    • Sitemap now generates Categories via database (not hardcoded)
    • Sitemap now generates Pages via database
    • Sitemap now generates Collections via database
Fixes:
  • Sitemap fixes
    • Fixed shows URL generated
    • Fixed movies URL generated
  • No longer prioritizes Remote Stream API
Example Links:

Admin details are default so you're welcome to login and check stuff out!

Subdomain Installation - https://sandbox.watcha.movie/
Sub folder installation - https://sandbox.watcha.movie/subdomain/
Maintenance Mode - https://sandbox.watcha.movie/maintenance/

As always it's available here on Babiato or you can download it from my CDN if download doesn't work https://cdn.watcha.movie

I will no longer be offering support for any version prior to 3.0.0 and as always back up all files and database before upgrading.

Thanks everyone for your help, support and feedback!

Attachments

• Wovie Redux 3.0.0.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 46
Hello everyone so it's been a little while, it's been annoying, frustrating and stressful, but we've finished 3.0.0... for myself this will be the last release for a few weeks, however @Shadav may continue to make small changes which we can release in smaller doses.

This script features an Upgrade folder as well as an Install folder, anyone running version 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 you can upgrade your existing installation using the upgrade folder. This does require manually executing an SQL file but it's not hard.

I've done my best with code optimization in order to get lighthouse scores back up as Google was slowly starting to dislike the script.

lighthouse.png

New features:
    • Admins can clear chatlog as frequently as they like from the front end or the backend.
  • Added maintenance mode
    • Mobile friendly.
  • Added Upgrade process to make upgrading from version to version nice and easy.

Slight changes:
  • Slider images no longer resize and reduce quality when uploading so now you can have nice crisp pictures
  • TV Shows now show full quality images on Episodes as oppose to low quality images.
  • Collections page is now more mobile friendly showing wide image on mobile and grid of 3 on desktop.
  • Sitemap changes
Fixes:
  • Sitemap fixes
Example Links:

As always it's available here on Babiato or you can download it from my CDN if download doesn't work https://cdn.watcha.movie

I will no longer be offering support for any version prior to 3.0.0 and as always back up all files and database before upgrading.

Yo nice

English please as per site rules
and you don't need to run the installer but you do need to go to yoursite/install and click on the update/upgrade button and not the install button and follow the instructions there

would there be a way to give titan and myself access to update the download button at the top, so that people don't download an outdated version?

@Titan Does it safe to delete the install and upgrade folder? Also, how do I force HTTPS on .htaccess I get this every time I set this in .htaccess
Code:
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule .* https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
I always get this error.

1628889102116.png
Also nice suggestions for the next update: - Add spam prevention on chatbox (Like wait 20 sec to chat again or You can't say the same thing)
- Add option to ban user from chatbox (You know there is always someone who will mess with the chatbox it would be necessary to ban them)

Overall thank you for everything!

@Titan Does it safe to delete the install and upgrade folder? Also, how do I force HTTPS on .htaccess I get this every time I set this in .htaccess
Code:
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule .* https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
I always get this error.

1628889102116.png
Also nice suggestions for the next update: - Add spam prevention on chatbox (Like wait 20 sec to chat again or You can't say the same thing)
- Add option to ban user from chatbox (You know there is always someone who will mess with the chatbox it would be necessary to ban them)

Overall thank you for everything!

Use cloudflare that's all I do...

English bro before you get caught again haha

Reactions: meyz
Do you know where to change the message in maintenance mode
app/local/en.php
Code:
  'Maintenance Message' => 'We\'re currently undergoing maintenance',
  'Maintenance Sub Message' => 'Sorry for any inconvience',

for those that want a different language feel free to translate this file into your language and rename it to your language and attach it to a post and Titan or myself can add it to an upcoming release
there will need to be a database entry made as well

to translate it leave the first part alone so in the example above
Code:
'Maintenance Message' => 'We\'re currently undergoing maintenance',
leave this alone
Code:
'Maintenance Message' =>
translate the part here between the ' and '
Code:
'We\'re currently undergoing maintenance',

lighthouse.png

New features:
  • Added maintenance mode
    • Mobile friendly.

Slight changes:
  • Sitemap changes
Fixes:
  • Sitemap fixes
Example Links:

Thanks a lot @Titan and all the other people!

as @Titan pointed out with lighthouse that there could be some improvements, I've been working on it and have fixed everything except for the
A bad HTTP response code (404) was received when fetching the script
so if anyone has any ideas please throw them out here
Untitled.png

Reactions: Titan
as @Titan pointed out with lighthouse that there could be some improvements, I've been working on it and have fixed everything except for the
A bad HTTP response code (404) was received when fetching the script
so if anyone has any ideas please throw them out here
Untitled.png
This script can soon be Named Fast AF Flix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boyneedoor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock