• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why I stopped sharing my resources and what to do next

what ever you guys decide all i can say is i rely heavily on this platform some of us leave in countries that have bad economies that we cant even afford to buy from the devs before testing the product and by coming here all i can say is my skill level has improved a lot.
Thats fine, Its understandable that you cant provide a resource. But what about making a point then to help others. Post to other threads, there is so much more a person can do.

Reactions: Deepansh
Thats fine, Its understandable that you cant provide a resource. But what about making a point then to help others. Post to other threads, there is so much more a person can do.
Thank you so much I will try my best

CodeList is known for stealing resources all over the internet, and not giving credits to where it came from.
I've seen scripts on babiato with codelist watermarks. Yet no one gives credit to codelist. So what are we talking about?

Reactions: SpiderWeb
You are sharing the nulled scripts here on this forum! So take some time and think about the actual developers who developed their themes/scripts and made it license protected. And now irony is you are worried about it being leeched and protection? WOW! Slow Claps!

I agree with this. Few people have started acting like modules are their own...

Reactions: pinkstarrainbow
Babiato spirit is this:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits.
  2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.

So no paid subscriptions, no clubs. Tho conditions may apply. As I won't give to everyone a script worth more than $500~$1000 because most won't know what to do with it and just get it to resell it on my back.

I think if you want each resource to be exclusive only to Babinto, it's better to implement a license system like the one used in Animestream.
it is a little inconvenient but at least the resources can be preserved, and not everyone can decode.

You are sharing the nulled scripts here on this forum! So take some time and think about the actual developers who developed their themes/scripts and made it license protected. And now irony is you are worried about it being leeched and protection? WOW! Slow Claps!
damn.. your point is right..
but there should be only one drug dealer in town or else gang-war !!!

Do developers think about final users when they're selling items with false promises? I personally tested 5 Real Estate themes and scripts until I've got the one that actually had the functionality client wanted to have. If I would have bought or had my client buy those what would have been? He/I would have been invested more than ~$500 to only get 5 useless scripts. And that because obscure descriptions or false advertising.
Here at Babiato we do encourage everyone to buy the scripts after testing and finding that is what they actually want. And yes we are worried about that leeching cause while we share them in good faith there are others adding malicious codes or re-selling them for their own profit.
Did you take some time to see it from this angle? No? WOW! Slow Claps!

Last edited:
I've seen scripts on babiato with codelist watermarks. Yet no one gives credit to codelist. So what are we talking about?
Probably they are but not resources. We cannot be held responsible for what users uploads. But we do know what resources are shared. There is a major difference between a resource and a random thread where an user shares a script found somewhere on the internet.

Reactions: root404
Do developers think about final users when they're selling items with false promises? I personally tested 5 Real Estate themes and scripts until I've got the one that actually had the functionality client wanted to have. If I would have bought or had my client buy those what would have been? He/I would have been invested more than ~$500 to only get 5 useless scripts. And that because obscure descriptions or false advertising.
Here at Babiato we do encourage everyone to buy the scripts after testing and finding that is what they actually want. And yes we are worried about that leeching cause while we share them in good faith there are others adding malicious codes or re-selling them for their own profit.
Did you take some time to think about it from this angle? No? WOW! Slow Claps!
And hey If the Script is Really Good.... I think at the end of the day Anyone Is Going to Pay for it...

If the Developers made like a Trial Period (with No *) Then These Nulling Will Definatelu Decrease..

Like I see many People They would have never Purchased the Real Deal Until They used the Nulled one and really Liked them...

One mentioned to disable downloads to new members and people with low number of posts.. If this is done we probably end up with a forum that is all spammed because people leave dummy comments to reach a certain level. Just sharing my thoughts.. I love this forum as it has helped me running my website with 1 or 2 scripts/themes from inhere and I love it! And daily keeps coming back even just to read what's new.. :)

You'll know the solution to this once the developers of the resources being shared here find the solution to the same problem.

Unfortunately it'll be a big lost for everyone if you stop sharing your resources.
@slvrsteele your in my short "only trusted nullers" list, but do what you think is right, bro.

"I'm having a moment."

Reactions: BlakenFist
You'll know the solution to this once the developers of the resources being shared here find the solution to the same problem.

Unfortunately it'll be a big lost for everyone if you stop sharing your resources.
@slvrsteele your in my short "only trusted nullers" list, but do what you think is right, bro.

"I'm having a moment."

I never said I will stop sharing but opposite. But with my "terms and conditions". While do we want to keep Babiato free for everyone we have to limit that leeching. I've seen members strongly disagreeing on multiple threads at the same time and requesting updates for multiple resources in the same time. I don't think that they are using ALL those resources in the same time for freelance or their own projects.

And yet I do think that requirements imposed for some resources are hilariously low and the opposite of those requirements will be those resources being stopped from updating or sharing. But none of the whiners understands that. They took it for granted and they want it is all they know. Would be better if those resources aren't shared anymore? Instead of making you think what would you do to help back the community that took care of your wallet?
We know that not everyone have access to resources or have the same resources as the ones shared already. But there are others way to be helpful like share your experience, find bugs, resolve bugs. There are many ways.

My opinion is that it is impossible to prevent sharing the resources to the public. If you add registration protection, than someone will start nulling this protection :)
That is the harsh truth - if you want to share it for free than go on but know that someone else will steal it from here and start charging money for your work, or will implement a virus in it. And if you have added credits to the resource and someone infects it with a virus than you will be the one who is blamed. And let`s not forget that even those resources are GPL still they have been developed by someone who tries to feed his family but you steal it from them and share it for free.
I personally have stopped sharing when back than I uploaded w.p.u.l.t.i.m.o which I bought for $500 and kindly asked not to be reshared, but exactly the next day it was widely available for sale on those nulled websites. Afterwards my license got banned by the developers.
There are people who do not respect others work and are short-term crooks. This is not going to change before the whole humanity evolve to its next version. Until than there will be no utopia, as currently good and intelligent people are like 20% from the mass.
So it is up to you if you are going to share here or elsewhere and help fellow developers not minding to see all those leechers, or you are going to stop sharing. But have in mind that if we continue share here things for free after some time everyone will know Babiato and people are not going to pay/download viruses from other websites. Everybody will come to Babiato.

So in conclusion you better work on the marketing your/babiato shares than thinking about how to protect those.

I totally agree with @mader, btw, I have not read the entire thread, so I may repeat something said before.

1. We are sharing resources here that are usually protected by the original developer, so it is ironic that we propose implementing a license scheme for software that we work so hard defeating their original license scheme.
2. This community is about sharing resources, specially for people that are starting, but the majority of us, who are seriously in business don't use nulled plugins or themes, because if you are seriously in business you don't have the time to look for new versions, download, then upload, then test.... then repeat on all your sites. If you are making money you prefer to pay for support and automatic updates.
3. If we want to promote Babiato as a safe haven for safe resources, the only way I see, at the moment, that could work, it's an old recipe. Add a readme file or NFO file to all our downloads, indicating where it came from, who we are and a link to verify the files' checksum against a database of available downloads, this way anybody can make sure he/she has an "Original" resource form Babiato.
4. The last point has a caveat, if we make our forum too popular and people know for sure that Babiato releases are safe, then our Community becomes a big problem, and they may try to shut us down. That is because the virii and malware usually found in nulled software serves as a protection to the Original sellers, but if suddenly there is a community that offers the same product, for free and safe to use. Well, you can fill in the blanks. Of course this is a hyperbole, just in case we become too popular.
In conclusion, it is my opinion that we should not even think about licenses, it makes no sense, at the most we may think about implementing a checksum database, unless someone has a better idea.

Reactions: hames
so it is ironic that we propose implementing a license scheme for software that we work so hard defeating their original license scheme
It is ironic indeed but the necessity of it resides in the need to make sure is not leeched. Offering an alternative licensing system for the resources that already have one is a way to make sure that those resources are offered strictly to babiato members and probably not worth re-nulling them but to buy from developer. And trust me I've seen it on many communities this re-licensing.

Add a readme file or NFO file to all our downloads, indicating where it came from
Those are the ones that disappear first from a download and 90% of downloaders don't care about checksum.

and they may try to shut us down
Already happened for a few times. Serious DDoS attacks took Babiato down for a little while. And yet the site is still up and keeps giving to the community

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock