• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why I stopped sharing my resources and what to do next

slvrsteele

Mr. G(rumpy)
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
I open this thread for general discussion about resources being taken from here and widely shared on the internet and solutions found by sharers to stop this.

As title says is a thread for everyone to read and understand the reasons of script legit holders.

Note: I'll make further edits to this post as ideas come to my mind.

As I mentioned in one of my posts there is a way to keep the resources exclusively to Babiato members.
Passwords are a good temporary solution but mind that some of members that share resources on other sites actually fit to conditions imposed.
My only concern is not that the resources are distributed as credits can be encoded in the script so every user knows where they come from but those who are taking resources from here for free and actually SELLING them on so called GPL sites or other forums.

Regarding this I think that @FTD Team came with the best idea to keep resources locally: encryption and license generators.
So you can consider this post as an invite to do the same (alone or with trusted coders help)

Also I find unfair to deprive all the members of some useful resources just because some are POC.

Our main goal is to make this Community a heaven for all actual developers and freelancers and help them to achieve their goals by testing any product before actually buying it.

Adding passwords and asking for passwords in DM for each single resource will kill the forum spirit.

I guess we had this kind of discussion previously too but didn't end up well.

What I suggest is to disable download of resources until the member reaches certain message or thanks number.
this would be a long process, there are 100k people here, and uploaders cannot sit and sent dms to everyone.

I open this thread for general discussion about resources being taken from here and widely shared on the internet and solutions found by sharers to stop this.

As title says is a thread for everyone to read and understand the reasons of script legit holders.

Note: I'll make further edits to this post as ideas come to my mind.

make a system like the license that you made like in peepso

Reactions: Nathuram
this would be a long process, there are 100k people here, and uploaders cannot sit and sent dms to everyone.
Mind that from 100k members more than half are leechers and until now no resource passed 400 downloads. So not everyone is interested in the exact same resources like any other 100k
It is a bit of a hassle but it's up to sharers if they want to hook up with this hassle.

make a system like the license that you made like in peepso
Actually my system is for Animestream and is based on an actual bot that reads messages and reply with licenses.
PeepSo system belongs to @FTD Team

Reactions: Nathuram
hello, I am new to your forum, and the truth is I am starting in this world, more than anything out of necessity but I have always liked it, but one of the things that I can provide you with is a verification scheme, you are very good at what They are dedicated, and of course they can determine and recognize someone who is really in this forum for the real taste or for the one who is seeing as fu**, they can put a system like in sales, in which, for example, weekly or biweekly , a certain number of comments, how many times they connected in that time and what they dedicated that time to, ect. ect well that's my point of view.

Mind that from 100k members more than half are leechers and until now no resource passed 400 downloads. So not everyone is interested in the exact same resources like any other 100k
It is a bit of a hassle but it's up to sharers if they want to hook up with this hassle.

Actually my system is for Animestream and is based on an actual bot that reads messages and reply with licenses.
PeepSo system belongs to @FTD Team

Is it difficult to apply to every valuable script?

This site has saved me a lot of money, been able to test a script before buying it, then discovering it does not work how you want it to work. I love this site, and the quality of the resources, and the help you can get. But the leachers, I know you will always have them, and you will always have the ones that just want want and want.

I am not sure of any other way of protecting what I upload here other than through a password, but if there is another preferred way, and someone can show me how, I would be all up for doing it. I do like the suggestion of x amount of posts before you can download anything.

If everyone starts adding passwords this forum will slowly die. Admins should think why this forum became popular. Think about the average user. I personally don't have money to spend on scripts. I come here for the free stuff. If that makes me a leecher then fine. But begging for passwords is not what keeps me coming back.

hello, I am new to your forum, and the truth is I am starting in this world, more than anything out of necessity but I have always liked it, but one of the things that I can provide you with is a verification scheme, you are very good at what They are dedicated, and of course they can determine and recognize someone who is really in this forum for the real taste or for the one who is seeing as fu**, they can put a system like in sales, in which, for example, weekly or biweekly , a certain number of comments, how many times they connected in that time and what they dedicated that time to, ect. ect well that's my point of view.
Implementing new features on the forum would be quite hard as in disrupting the actual flow of sharing for everyone.

Is it difficult to apply to every valuable script?
It is and is not. Every script have its own licensing system that have to be bypassed and replaced with unique one.

If everyone starts adding passwords this forum will slowly die. Admins should think why this forum became popular. Think about the average user. I personally don't have money to spend on scripts. I come here for the free stuff. If that makes me a leecher then fine. But begging for passwords is not what keeps me coming back.
That's true too. But think that not every resource will have a password. Only the rare ones that can't be found anywhere for free.

Implementing new features on the forum would be quite hard as in disrupting the actual flow of sharing for everyone.

It is and is not. Every script have its own licensing system that have to be bypassed and replaced with unique one.

That's true too. But think that not every resource will have a password. Only the rare ones that can't be found anywhere for free.

There is nothing I can give for this grub, and I have very minimal knowledge of programmers, but if you need help that I might be able to help, I'll be happy to do it.

Reactions: imtiyazali4410

Yes, its quite hard to Implementing this new features on the forum but not impossible we have brilliant developer in our family we can Implement this feature..

after nulling the item you should set your own license function where the license key will be "Only For Babiato.co Family" or whatever you want and for getting the key user must have at least x number of resources

My opinion is that it is impossible to prevent sharing the resources to the public. If you add registration protection, than someone will start nulling this protection :)
That is the harsh truth - if you want to share it for free than go on but know that someone else will steal it from here and start charging money for your work, or will implement a virus in it. And if you have added credits to the resource and someone infects it with a virus than you will be the one who is blamed. And let`s not forget that even those resources are GPL still they have been developed by someone who tries to feed his family but you steal it from them and share it for free.
I personally have stopped sharing when back than I uploaded w.p.u.l.t.i.m.o which I bought for $500 and kindly asked not to be reshared, but exactly the next day it was widely available for sale on those nulled websites. Afterwards my license got banned by the developers.
There are people who do not respect others work and are short-term crooks. This is not going to change before the whole humanity evolve to its next version. Until than there will be no utopia, as currently good and intelligent people are like 20% from the mass.
So it is up to you if you are going to share here or elsewhere and help fellow developers not minding to see all those leechers, or you are going to stop sharing. But have in mind that if we continue share here things for free after some time everyone will know Babiato and people are not going to pay/download viruses from other websites. Everybody will come to Babiato.

So in conclusion you better work on the marketing your/babiato shares than thinking about how to protect those.

i would like to suggest something
why i am coming here because i cant pay for scripts that much amount to buy
if you think people are leeching then think what happends to the devs whos themes plugins scripts are nulled
better keep as it is because today why members reaches to 100k its because of simplicity of babiato forum rules and regulations which is kept going on

man i am sharing a resource here, after 2 minutes i see my source on many sites

i would like to suggest something
why i am coming here because i cant pay for scripts that much amount to buy
if you think people are leeching then think what happends to the devs whos themes plugins scripts are nulled
better keep as it is because today why members reaches to 100k its because of simplicity of babiato forum rules and regulations which is kept going on
btw i am against leechers

What I mean by leach is those people that come here just to download. I understand that some cant pay for the script, that is life, but there is absolutely no reason not to try and contribute to the forum in some way or another. Why not try and add value. Adding value is not all about just adding a resource. There is so much a person can do to add value.

Some people don't even bother about an introduction. They think because its free, they are obliged to get the update.
Its those that I call "leachers".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock