• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why I stopped sharing my resources and what to do next

think what happends to the devs whos themes plugins scripts

You know i am also a codecanyon author some of my script or apps code share here with nulled version but i never report it to staff or admin because sometimes i also need some script to know the working flow so came here and get it and study the code also many author doing same but main problem is leeching and selling our code to other sites.....

• Wow
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
What I mean by leach is those people that come here just to download. I understand that some cant pay for the script, that is life, but there is absolutely no reason not to try and contribute to the forum in some way or another. Why not try and add value. Adding value is not all about just adding a resource. There is so much a person can do to add value.

Some people don't even bother about an introduction. They think because its free, they are obliged to get the update.
Its those that I call "leachers".

Even some people successfully install the resources but never help other peoples for installation errors.....

• Love
Reactions: code999
I think people will be suggest with "encrypting" or "alternative licence methods" who are developers.
But i think it's not only solution because in any case plugins or themes regularly updates and it can be heavy duty for developers who are making that. Or this situation can be create another problem in next time i donno.

My suggestion is making a solution with combining suggestions. What i mean?

- Most of them suggest that limiting with message numbers, reactions or similar. It can be develop and finding "rational" limit.
- Plus, i believe that just God can gives without receive anything OR any receive nothing in return. So people should give something if they can take. It could be a script/theme/graphical assets or "helping / fixing a problem". And if someone want to contribute with script they should be provide licence with anyway.
- Hard to make (i think) - it's a little licence system with API or something on BABIATO. Checks API with user registration date and their reactoon numbers (or something different) and resource number. So if user meet these requirements and they could download.

And anyway it will be not permanent solution without feeling belong to BABIATO.

All the resources I uploaded I paid for, some of them I bought because some of the members ask for them.
I also argued about it before but I gave up on it.
I am here to help the members of Babiato where I can because they help me all the time.

The only way is to limit new members to what they can do and can't do and make sure they give back to Babiato before they can download stuff. They must be active in a positive way.

Restrictions will help. Look at most of the members that keep on asking to update resources ratings. Most of them are very low. Some of those are the ones steeling the things on this forum. Yes there are some that really need it but they must also share thing on the site. Like advice or be more active and take part in other ways to bring up there ratings.

I started on the site by sharing giveaways that I got on other site like shareasale and I am still doing it.

If you want something for nothing then you must also give back.

Good advice and helping others on the site are better than giving away things.

Some of the sites I belong to you had to be active on a regular basis to download things. Good reputation and x amount of likes. They also limit the amount of downloads.
That the only way to limit what is happening.

There are no easy way to do it.
I made peace with it. I buy thing and I just hope I can help some members that really need it.

As I mentioned in one of my posts there is a way to keep the resources exclusively to Babiato members.
Passwords are a good temporary solution but mind that some of members that share resources on other sites actually fit to conditions imposed.
My only concern is not that the resources are distributed as credits can be encoded in the script so every user knows where they come from but those who are taking resources from here for free and actually SELLING them on so called GPL sites or other forums.

Regarding this I think that @FTD Team came with the best idea to keep resources locally: encryption and license generators.
So you can consider this post as an invite to do the same (alone or with trusted coders help)

Also I find unfair to deprive all the members of some useful resources just because some are POC.

Our main goal is to make this Community a heaven for all actual developers and freelancers and help them to achieve their goals by testing any product before actually buying it.
I agree with you. I end up buying the legit app if I find it really useful, but I also am afraid to post my purchases here as I dont want my account to be banned (codecanyon, themeforest, etc) as it will just be sold somewhere else.

I help in nulling as much as I can (when I have the time) so members can learn. I don't post nulled scripts, but instead give steps on how to do it. Because one thing I love here is learning from the codes and apply it in my own projects. Just look at how Grupo chat was built.

If you guys are keen on creating Babiato members exclusivity club, then I'm all for it. I have no problem with having to pay a little for scripts / codes purchased by other members. No worries compensating him for making the effort in purchasing it and sharing a little. I'm sure serious members here will agree too, leechers won't.

We can probably share publicly those scripts / templates / graphics that doesn't require any nulling to keep the Babiato spirit going. What do you think?

Cheers

Reactions: pipopipotes
Usually these exclusivity clubs and download limitations destroy communities. We just need to find a compromise, a middle way to keep the free spirit of Babiato unaltered while we make sure that some rare/hard to find resources are staying in the community.

Usually these exclusivity clubs and download limitations destroy communities. We just need to find a compromise, a middle way to keep the free spirit of Babiato unaltered while we make sure that some rare/hard to find resources are staying in the community.

i agree... take an example for stackoverflow.... a best example for free knowledge distribution... they once thought to charge users...but idea was dropped at their moderation stage...

Now a days, stackoverflow helps best companies recruit talent... solves mysteries of problems of developers...

if restrictions will be put.. gradually community will be destroyed....

I agree with you. I end up buying the legit app if I find it really useful, but I also am afraid to post my purchases here as I dont want my account to be banned (codecanyon, themeforest, etc) as it will just be sold somewhere else.

I help in nulling as much as I can (when I have the time) so members can learn. I don't post nulled scripts, but instead give steps on how to do it. Because one thing I love here is learning from the codes and apply it in my own projects. Just look at how Grupo chat was built.

If you guys are keen on creating Babiato members exclusivity club, then I'm all for it. I have no problem with having to pay a little for scripts / codes purchased by other members. No worries compensating him for making the effort in purchasing it and sharing a little. I'm sure serious members here will agree too, leechers won't.

We can probably share publicly those scripts / templates / graphics that doesn't require any nulling to keep the Babiato spirit going. What do you think?

Cheers
I don't mind to pay a ones of membership fee but I don't want to pay everytime when I test something out.
If I like something I go and buy it to support the developers. They also need the money to carry on developing their products.
I also hate it to keep on updating nulled script that is also a reason why I buy from the developers.

To pay for something everytime you want to test it will kill the forum.

Also people love to download for free and me too but this community is different.
And i think resource section could be entrance fee or monthly fee or fee by item (lifetime download) and that fee should be directly go to @Babak not for resource's owner.
And other section always should be free.

I agree this is not best solution and as i said before these suggestions can be combined.

And also i agree these restrictions can be destroy our spirit but if people does not feel belong BABIATO then they should feel belong forcible.

Put in like a vouch system.
There must be a minimum criteria like when you want to sell on the forum.
The member must also build up the trust of other members for them to vouch for them.
Let say they must have 5 trusted members to vouch for them before they can download.
They must also keep the members trust. Members can pull back there vouch if they don't trust them anymore and they can loose the download ability.

I suggest that if member wants to download file then he should get a download link to his valid email address and get it downloaded it from that unique and expiring link.

or

He should get an OTP to his email address and that OTP to be submitted where he has requested OTP then file should start downloading.

@Babak Something is happening in your community, and I think it's time for you to step up and tell peoples how you want your community to be run before it is too late.

Hm, we have had these types of discussions, times without number since I joined babiato.

As an angel from heaven mingling with men and understanding the ways of men, I have studied men and I'll say no matter what you do here in the community, leechers and cursed GPL sharers will always be among the good people.

If you like, place a restriction,they'll be among those to comply with it, if you like, create a membership plan, they'll pay as long as they will still resell and make a profit.

But what I'd suggest is to overlook these cursed fellows and focus on the grateful souls like myself who left heaven to enjoy babiato. 😁

I'd also say we clamp down hard on them, we can have our very own Interpol, CIA and FBI or Secret Service here to screen the members and remove the goats from the sheep (like Saint Gabriel).

Also, we can create a running thread and list out the GPL Sites we know then I don't know if there's a way of checkmating and banishing the owners accounts here.

Hm but on the contrary, some files here in Babiato might have been taken from such GPL Sites as well, who knows.

For example: ********* Came to Babiato, He Saw and He Was Banned. Hallelujah!

Either ways, the goal is to help people get these expensive files for free, anyone selling stuffs shared in here as a GPL VENTURE is CURSED.

Guys similarly to how nullers here break the terms of service of many products to provide it for free, users will also share things uploaded here elsewhere. And that is whether you implement encryption, custom licensing etc to items (colossal waste of time in my opinion and will eventually kill the community).

People with licenses should scrub them or only provide to trusted nullers. Best compromise would be to require people to be here X amount of time before accessing resources without limits.

Name and shame the GPL sites but that's basically it.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I love this forum, im on here everyday! So dont take this the wrong way, but dosent it seem a bit ironic that your talking about people sharing your resources. When the whole site is made up of people sharing their resources. I just feel like if where all happy ripping off the developers we can't complain when people do it to us...

Reactions: bluemoon and Omkolo
Adding passwords and asking for passwords in DM for each single resource will kill the forum spirit.

I guess we had this kind of discussion previously too but didn't end up well.

What I suggest is to disable download of resources until the member reaches certain message or thanks number.

This is a great solution.
Anything with passwords and systems, and more seems as if will be a big problem, and in the end, there are many places to get free stuff. Google Black hat forum and you find 100 examples.
The leaches that not help the forum in any way, and only take is easy to find.
Make system, where to get access to download area you need 50 likes. Nothing crazy, because I need access :love:

Actually it's quite easy to find out who is most likely reselling the scripts here: TRACK DOWNLOAD COUNTS for each member!!!

Normal regular user:
1) won't download hundreads scripts;
2) won't download all/most available scripts;
3) won't have many different ip address in short time;

Have penalties ready for those suspicious members:
1) give a chance for explaination;
2) disable download ability for a week, a months, 3 months, a year, permantly, etc;

I myselft tried only scripts I may use here, then if it's useful I buy it. I'm not a code guy and struglling on my life, also don't have much time speand online. What keep me come back here is easy access and reliable resources. Thanks to all the contributors here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock