• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering 3.4.0

No permission to download
Few tips to go through the installation process like a breeze!

Make sure the installation folder doesn't have any other files where you want to extract this script.

Create a new database and a user with all privileges on the database created.

Make sure the folder permissions are as follows:
$root/bootstrap/cache => 775
$root/public/uploads => 775
$root/public/uploads/restorants => 775
$root/public/uploads/settings => 775
$root/storage/framework => 775
$root/storage/logs => 775
$root/storage/framework/sessions => 775
$root/storage/framework/testing => 775
$root/storage/framework/views => 775
$root/storage/framework/cache => 775
$root/storage/framework/cache/data => 775

If you are installing this script on a main domain install with no further changes

If you are installing on a subdomain make sure to add your subdomain to the following in your .env file.
IGNORE_SUBDOMAINS="www,127,subdomain"

Still need help:
Make a visit to https://mobidonia.gitbook.io/whatsapp-food/ :)

Last edited:
the new store registration error, it is solved when the MAIL server is configured correctly. Check if the data entered is correct. This solves the registration problems, since the platform wants to send the welcome email and as this is not well established, it throws that error when wanting to create a new store.

Can anyone know what kind of error this is? SMTP is configured normally. The error happens when trying to finalize an order at checkout.

1624234278322.png

Make changes as required in .env file
Below is the example of the SMTP server using ssl

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=mail.example.com
MAIL_PORT=465
MAIL_USERNAME=[email protected]
MAIL_PASSWORD=password
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=ssl
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=[email protected]
MAIL_FROM_NAME=Admin
Thanks. I guess, this will be useful, if I use general SMTP services like Sendgrid or Gmail but AWS SES gives only IAM credentials, is there a way to make this work? Similar to WP SMTP Plugin.

Thanks. I guess, this will be useful, if I use general SMTP services like Sendgrid or Gmail but AWS SES gives only IAM credentials, is there a way to make this work? Similar to WP SMTP Plugin.
You can find server setting and IAM Credentials in AWS SES and input as normal.
It will work on port: 587 with TLS (If you still in Ver 2.4.3, change it in .env file)
Importtant***: The email put in “From email” must be verified via AWS SES. By simple log in AWS SES. Add an email address for verify. Then open email, click on the verify link.

Reactions: markmillar2k
can you help me? How do I edit the final message that goes to the store on whatsapp? Which file do I find this to edit? if you can help me, thank you very much!

1624579646024.png

can you help me? How do I edit the final message that goes to the store on whatsapp? Which file do I find this to edit? if you can help me, thank you very much!

1624579646024.png
You can change the layout from here (resources/views/messages/social.blade.php ) Not sure if you can do it from the admin panel. I haven't tried the script yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock