• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering 3.4.0

No permission to download
WHEN I EDIT ITEMS.CSV FILE MENU IMPORT NOT WORK 500 ERROR, CAN ANBODY HELP WHATS THE PROBLEM

Someone have the new version? 2.4.2
on their codecanyon website they say
- Version: 2.1.1
- Last update: 10 Feb 2021

clicking on changelog:

2.4.x - Continues updates​

• 2.4.3 - Subscription fixes, Landing fixes, Import fixes Files
  • 2.4.2 - Local Bank fixes, decimal orders prevent, better whatsapp message Files
  • 2.4.1 - Local Bank fixes, Saving Stripe Fixes, Working Hours Fixes - Files
also autoupdate doesn't go...

on their codecanyon website they say
- Version: 2.1.1
- Last update: 10 Feb 2021

clicking on changelog:

2.4.x - Continues updates​

• 2.4.3 - Subscription fixes, Landing fixes, Import fixes Files
  • 2.4.2 - Local Bank fixes, decimal orders prevent, better whatsapp message Files
  • 2.4.1 - Local Bank fixes, Saving Stripe Fixes, Working Hours Fixes - Files
also autoupdate doesn't go...

You have noticed that the message is from April, right?

Reactions: lamanchagris
"Don't forget to do the SMTP setup. Without it, you will get error 500 on the register".
i get error 500

When you run the site in subdomain, you need to declare that subdomain in the .env file

IGNORE_SUBDOMAINS="www,whatsappordering"

please hlpe me guyz...

When you run the site in subdomain, you need to declare that subdomain in the .env file

IGNORE_SUBDOMAINS="www,whatsappordering"

How to fix this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock