• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering 3.4.0

No permission to download

codelist

Mar 25, 2019
US
norvec submitted a new resource:

WhatsApp Food - SaaS WhatsApp Ordering - bar, chat, covid, digital, food, menu, ordering, qr, qrcode, restaurant, whatsapp, whatsapp busine

Leverage WhatsApp as platform to accept orders.
Create a digital menu for your Restaurant or Bar. Share with your clients and let them order via Mobile
In the era of covid, restaurants need modern and clean solutions for their traditional way of working. Being closer to their customer is a game-changer.

With this tool, they can create both a digital menu and the QR for it. Next, the customer goes to the menu, makes the order, and sends the order on WhatsApp...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for sharing @norvec

I think this script is better https://codecanyon.net/item/quickor...FjABegQIAxAL&usg=AOvVaw1Yff9pitAZp-CreC1BN-d9

Can you share it @norvec

Thank you
Mmm they have different purposes, if you look at the one you request is for restaurants and with customers who are at the table and what they must do is scan the QR and place the order by WhatsApp. While this script is used to create a "bot" and be able to implement it in orders and reservations :)

I will try it right now! Thanks for the input

hi, thanks for sharing.

I managed to install the script without problem, but when trying to enter the site settings I get error 503, all the other options load fine, I only have a problem on the configuration page, you will know how to solve it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock