• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What's the best page builder for future?

AidenCooper

Jan 21, 2024
Hey, I'm diving into WordPress stuff, got the basics of HTML, CSS, and a tad of JavaScript down.
Just joined some WordPress groups, and I'm stuck on picking the right page builder.

People are all over the place with these page builders, and I can't juggle learning a bunch at once. I wanna stick to one.

Any tips on which page builder I should go for?

I appreciate your response. Is Bricks Builder better than Elementor?
I thought Elementor is the no.1 page builder?
Elementor is the most used builder. Not the better one.
I just saw this post on Facebook that pretty much sums up the whole experience:

Bricks
1706122924556.png

Elementor
1706122963802.png

Now make your choice.

Elementor is the most used builder. Not the better one.
I just saw this post on Facebook that pretty much sums up the whole experience:

Bricks
1706122924556.png

Elementor
1706122963802.png

Now make your choice.
Thanks again. please allow me to save these two photos to my gallery

Hey, I'm diving into WordPress stuff, got the basics of HTML, CSS, and a tad of JavaScript down.
Just joined some WordPress groups, and I'm stuck on picking the right page builder.

People are all over the place with these page builders, and I can't juggle learning a bunch at once. I wanna stick to one.

Bricks Builder

You can try Elementor, but now it is too bloated and slow. It have so many template kit ready to use if you dont care about speed and just want to do fast

You can not stick with one page builder.
Everything has been changing day by day. There have not any page builder when I meet first time wordpress but now there have a lot of plugins or scripts which promoted theirselves as "no.1".

Like @xsz mentioned previously Elementor most popular builder because almost the majority of those who use Elementor dont know basic web design dynamics and are only focused on "design".

I'm working with two builders nowadays; one of them is "Livecanvas" and other is "Bricks Builder".

As you said you already know HTM and CSS, you should go with Bricks as it's developer friendly

Gutenberg looks like the best default page builder that is built in every Wordpress theme, put not as sophisticated as Elementor,

You must try Breakdance Builder and Bricks Builder. Others can be ignored without any 2nd thought.

Breakdance Builder:
https://babia.to/resources/breakdance-the-website-builder-you-always-wanted.25863/

Bricks Builder:
https://babia.to/resources/bricks-builder-build-wordpress-sites-that-rank.11613/

I also recommend Breakdance to start off. The same team also develops Oxygen, and that is more pro-level.

Reactions: Bogotano
Does Bricks Builder have "search by distance/search by radius/proximity search" or whatever its called?

You know when you go on a property listing/directory site and they have lots of search filters, you put the post code or city and then you use the slider to choose how big the area you want to search is e.g 20km distance from the location.

This is the most important and useful search filter for most directory/listing websites and you have to combine 2 or more plugins to try to achieve it when trying to build a site from scratch with generatepress, astra etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock