• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ask] What best safelink feature?

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Hello anyone,
well as the title said somehow i want to know what the best safelink feature that you guys want?
soon enough i want to start new project safellink which create the simple yeet powerfull safelink system
that can be integrated with any sites included wordpress, blogspot, native php, and even with other script like adlinkfly.

as far as i know
some best safelink that i know so far is
1. Soralink
2. WPsafelink

booth of it had similar feature but the most stand out is "scroll to pass" so anything that comes will be need to scroll the sites then they can skip the ads
on my opinion the only feature that helpfull for me is dynamic link so it will different each time they generated.
and they can't be skipped in any way or form
and the limitation of those script is lack "complete" system to integrate to other, example they not works really good on standalone php script and also they not "completely connected" to script like adlinkfly unless you code one or two line of code to integrate it fully to adlinkfly.

this is my main reason to make my own that's why i also asking some of you guys if you had some idea what feature that safelink must be had....
any idea for this?
my brain only can think
1. Dynamic link
2. hotlink that can change to dynamic suddenly to prevent any bypass
3. automated booth for wordpress, blogger, and standalone
4. simple panel yeet powerfull.... and expandable....
5. light.... (no one want to pay high end vps just to host some script lol XD)

if you had any idea or concept feels free to share on here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock