• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v3cube cubejeks gojek

I'll release him tomorrow afternoon. But I only have the control panel.

I will do it so that the subject who sells it does not go around asking for 1,000 to 3,000 dollars.
i hope so, if you share it then maybe @Molana will share 2021 app & we work together to resolve all problem <3

i hope so, if you share it then maybe @Molana will share 2021 app & we work together to resolve all problem <3
Unfortunately, the user Moana does not share it,, because according to him he is the seller of the 2021 version.

I'm not saying it, he himself told me by internal message.

• Wow
Reactions: shandar
I don't do it for you, I do it because the guy who sells 2021 is asking too much money when he got it with a small investment,
and he's a great liar.
What price did he sell the dashboard for?

What price did he sell the dashboard for?
You think you are able to indicate that I sold something, but I will leave the screenshot where you tell me that you are the seller and the one who is selling.

Y si no vende nada, publique las aplicaciones de 2021 al igual que yo lanzaré el panel de 2021.

You say that you have it with errors, and that you are going to release it, but internally you say that you are the seller, then you are lying doubly.

Attachments

• 1x.png
    1x.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Wow
better close this disccussion all scammers trying to take advantage of this forum and trying to make money. I approached so many users all are asking money . Gojek is not free Period.

Reactions: AlexCP
You think you are able to indicate that I sold something, but I will leave the screenshot where you tell me that you are the seller and the one who is selling.

Y si no vende nada, publique las aplicaciones de 2021 al igual que yo lanzaré el panel de 2021.

You say that you have it with errors, and that you are going to release it, but internally you say that you are the seller, then you are lying doubly.
Are you an idiot? I was going to send you the apps against the dashboard because my dashboard has some problems,
Also, this screenshot shows that I am telling you that this person bought it from me and I did not say that I will sell the applications to you
You lost your chance to get it

Are you an idiot? I was going to send you the apps against the dashboard because my dashboard has some problems,
Also, this screenshot shows that I am telling you that this person bought it from me and I did not say that I will sell the applications to you
You lost your chance to get it
Well if you say so, it will be so, but remember that administrators can review the conversations, anyway. I do not want to discuss in the forum either. let's leave it there.

Attachments

• 111111.png
    111111.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Wow
we are here to share & help each other, if you want to sell your script im not interested & i think all people will get same reaction, & i think it's againt babiato rule, you need to get autorisation to sell it @Molana but if you think with a good point your app need dashboard & some problem to be resolved the best is to share it & we will work to get the full app working, @AlexCP now its your choice if you want to share it or not.

I'll release him tomorrow afternoon. But I only have the control panel.

I will do it so that the subject who sells it does not go around asking for 1,000 to 3,000 dollars.
7 days now we are still waiting your code share ...

if any one want cubejekx2021 from that above indian guy then beware he is scammer who changed name trying to sell script scammed already my$90 so please beware those full stack developer I can give you all his biodata and real name he is good person so please don't aways your hardcore money for this script for scammer thanks ....like full stack developer

Greetings, someone of you has the gojek 2021, (I only have the jogek 2020), if someone has it, let me know, thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock