• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v3cube cubejeks gojek

Hola Molana,
no confíe en [USER = 151606] @AlexCP [/ USER], él promete enviar el backend después de recibir sus códigos que no cumplirá. Fue así conmigo. no merece estar aquí en este foro.
Having our original deal was that I would pay you and you would help me with a problem. Then I told you that I had the 2021 version and you forcefully wanted me to give you the 2021 version. When that was not the deal we made. You wanted to provide codes that, as I told you, do not interest me. So if I make a deal with you and then I tell you I have this and you want me to give you something that we did not agree on, which we agreed from the beginning that I would pay you to help me. I have your message of the agreement. But I am not to argue. Anyway.

Reactions: Molana and shandar
Having our original deal was that I would pay you and you would help me with a problem. Then I told you that I had the 2021 version and you forcefully wanted me to give you the 2021 version. When that was not the deal we made. You wanted to provide codes that, as I told you, do not interest me. So if I make a deal with you and then I tell you I have this and you want me to give you something that we did not agree on, which we agreed from the beginning that I would pay you to help me. I have your message of the agreement. But I am not to argue. Anyway.
can u share the file with us ?

Reactions: ahmedaelbahgia
You agreed to exchange it for my codes, after sending it you typical spammer excuse. I declined your payment, I just wanted the collaboration that is the purpose of this forum. It's no use trying to reverse your mistake.

can u share the file with us ?
Hi Molana,
don't trust @AlexCP , he promises to send the backend after getting your codes he won't comply. It was like that with me. he doesn't deserve to be here on this forum.
I'll release him tomorrow afternoon. But I only have the control panel.

I will do it so that the subject who sells it does not go around asking for 1,000 to 3,000 dollars.

I'll release him tomorrow afternoon. But I only have the control panel.

I will do it so that the subject who sells it does not go around asking for 1,000 to 3,000 dollars.
Now you are doing well, the union is strength! Collaborate.

Reactions: shandar
Now you are doing well, the union is strength! Collaborate.
I don't do it for you, I do it because the guy who sells 2021 is asking too much money when he got it with a small investment,
and he's a great liar.

Attachments

• 12x.png
    12x.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 60
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock