• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

V3Cube on demand delivery

estherebh

Jan 16, 2019
Hi all,

So I've been following the v3cube threads here hoping anyone will talk about the delivery app but people only seem to be interested in the taxi app.

I happen to have clean, fully functional code for Android and iOS so I'm here looking for the web panel. I had access to a server that had it but didn't have enough time to make a copy.

https://www.v3cube.com/on-demand-delivery-app-clone/
Web panel link
https://cubedeliveryx.bbcsproducts.net/admin/index.php
Mind you, I have 2019 version of Android and iOS source codes..I'm ready to share with the community if someone has a working backend..so we can finally have a working v3cube product in this community.

This is my first contribution here so I'm willing to make this count... Let's do this

Reactions: zkenstein
Ii've this one latest.
I'm seeking a guy who can nulled the web version.
And i also have both apps.Seeking for a reliable person who can do this.

Regards-

Ii've this one latest.
I'm seeking a guy who can nulled the web version.
And i also have both apps.Seeking for a reliable person who can do this.

Regards-
I managed to null it the files you shared but can't test them out as u didn't share a copy of the database with me making it hard to test and debug

Can we all just stop please! There are other threads for discussing cubejek. I made a specific request because it has never been created here that's why I started this thread. This is one thing I noticed in other threads that made no sense and it's why there's not one complete solution. Let's discuss one solution per thread and keep all efforts within the thread otherwise we end up where we started.

Hi all,

So I've been following the v3cube threads here hoping anyone will talk about the delivery app but people only seem to be interested in the taxi app.

I happen to have clean, fully functional code for Android and iOS so I'm here looking for the web panel. I had access to a server that had it but didn't have enough time to make a copy.

https://www.v3cube.com/on-demand-delivery-app-clone/
Web panel link
https://cubedeliveryx.bbcsproducts.net/admin/index.php
Mind you, I have 2019 version of Android and iOS source codes..I'm ready to share with the community if someone has a working backend..so we can finally have a working v3cube product in this community.

This is my first contribution here so I'm willing to make this count... Let's do this
You've already working script,does the script nulled or need to be nulled?If you've nulled then share with us plz.

Thanks

You've already working script,does the script nulled or need to be nulled?If you've nulled then share with us plz.

Thanks
I don't have the script. I only have iOS and Android source codes. I'm looking for the nulled web panel

I don't have the script. I only have iOS and Android source codes. I'm looking for the nulled web panel
@estherebh which version of apps do you have..
i have nulled and working web panel with working database which i was able connect with my old ride-delivery(2017) android apps.

I only see you blabling about what each have but no one sharing anything. And yet seen your past messages and it seems that everyone enjoyed babiato resources till now.

One more post about "PM me with ..." and you'll lose your hardly built accounts.
I would suggest you to start sharing.

Reactions: riveras
I only see you blabling about what each have but no one sharing anything. And yet seen your past messages and it seems that everyone enjoyed babiato resources till now.

One more post about "PM me with ..." and you'll lose your hardly built accounts.
I would suggest you to start sharing.
Exactly what I thought which is why I started this thread. You'd notice I already asked people to stop diverting from the main purpose. I managed a project for a client and found the files.. but no web panels..which is all left for us to have a complete solution for once..

Send me a text message on my inbox I usd also figured out and nulled some parts of the code u can inbox me and we figure it out together
I already send you the main files with database but you are not replying.What's the matter man?

dear friends i will pass a link to buy the system i bought and use in this everything is working perfect ... i recommend and recommend it to anyone who wants ... i will no longer make my files available for free, because i won't be correct with who sold ... I suggest you buy ... because the seller himself did all the installation and configuration ... the value of the installation is separate and I suggest contacting him ... remembering that this seller was the safest and most attentive . .. https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br...cking_id=936a090c-b6e1-4fb7-aea4-45cae66ffa62

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock