• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v3cube cubejeks gojek

I have successfully installed v3Cube 2021 Gojek clone. But unable to communicate with app
Plz help some one on app connection
I will help on web. Web link

Last edited:
Reactions: Silva
does anyone have a multiservice app to exchange with me i have the gojek 2021 complete with ios

i have 2021 files but i don`t know its working or not
if its working then anyone help me to install on my server
i will share downloading links

i have 2021 files but i don`t know its working or not
if its working then anyone help me to install on my server
i will share downloading links
Let me help you, connect with me in DM / PM and send details for just web and your hosting and let me install it for you.

Yes, no one will help here in any way) Only everyone needs money
People help boss, its just people start asking for code and demand things as if we were paid, so we ask for payment if they need us to serve them.

Sharing by will doesnt mean we are liable to do that specific work.

I helped people to install the web part. Then we ask to fix the various Apps, transforming a "help" into a job, which takes a long time. Who works for free, for glory ?
Yes, I agree with you, I did help previously 25 to 30 people then it all changed to a non-paying job.

So people who need me to help install the web, should have their files, and I will help them with that.

Yes, I agree with you, I did help previously 25 to 30 people then it all changed to a non-paying job.

So people who need me to help install the web, should have their files, and I will help them with that.
can you share a website link of v3cube installed & full working ?

the web part, if everything is ok, if the files are already on the server, takes no more than 20 minutes. Generally many files are traps, with malicious codes, to be commented on or deleted. When it comes to apps, it's not about help, it's about work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock