• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Modules are not working for me. All my server requirements are green.

mydomain.com/public/Modules/Superadmin/install

1) I made a folder 'Modules' www root / It shows me 404 error.
2)
  1. Unzip the downloaded code. Inside that, you will find the module zip file, upload this zip file by clicking on Upload Module.
    NOTE: If it displays some error then you can unzip the module zip file and place it directly inside the Modules folder (pos/Modules folder)
I don`t have a 'Upload Module' button.

Can anyone help?

-------------solved----------
Wrong account :D

Last edited:
when enabling "ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=admin", in env.
there is a administer backup feature. how to get rid of the modules feature?
modules.PNG

Modules are not working for me. All my server requirements are green.

mydomain.com/public/Modules/Superadmin/install

1) I made a folder 'Modules' www root / It shows me 404 error.
2)
  1. Unzip the downloaded code. Inside that, you will find the module zip file, upload this zip file by clicking on Upload Module.
    NOTE: If it displays some error then you can unzip the module zip file and place it directly inside the Modules folder (pos/Modules folder)
I don`t have a 'Upload Module' button.

Can anyone help?

-------------solved----------
Wrong account :D
good to know that you understood the issue.

how to set up cronjob guys?
ex: * * * * * /usr/local/bin/lsphp /home/mydomain/public_html/1/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1.
to set up a 1-day backup?

Reactions: TechBrain
login as superadmin. how to get rid of the modules menu? because I only need 'administer Backup' only.
Finally i understand your idea.
Open: app\Http\Middleware\AdminSidebarMenu.php
Find this code and delete it:
Code:
            //Modules menu
            if (auth()->user()->can('manage_modules')) {
                $menu->url(action('Install\ModulesController@index'), __('lang_v1.modules'), ['icon' => 'fa fas fa-plug', 'active' => request()->segment(1) == 'manage-modules'])->order(60);
            }

• Love
Reactions: planet
Finally i understand your idea.
Open: app\Http\Middleware\AdminSidebarMenu.php
Find this code and delete it:
Code:
            //Modules menu
            if (auth()->user()->can('manage_modules')) {
                $menu->url(action('Install\ModulesController@index'), __('lang_v1.modules'), ['icon' => 'fa fas fa-plug', 'active' => request()->segment(1) == 'manage-modules'])->order(60);
            }
yes, it worked. Thank you very much. How about sending coffee to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adeeeeeeeeok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock