• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
I am trying to update to version 4.5 from 4.3 but I am getting error "404 not found".
obviously you will get error..
or maybe some of the features wont work properly..
U need to update 4.3 to 4.4 and then to 4.5

I still can not update using v4.4. I noticed that this error does not occur if I update unpopulated database.

V4.6 – Released 7 Oct 2021​

1. Added Search by SKU in profit loss by product table
  2. Sell return issue with QRcode fixed
  3. Pending shipments added to dashboard
  4. Add expense permission check added to pos add permission button
  5. Submit button and scroll to top link overlap issue fixed in some forms
  6. Missing location permission checks added to multiple reports, account dropdown location check added
  7. Total expense issue on register details modal fixed
  8. Pay term type dropdown not getting selected on selecting customer issue fixed on sale form
  9. Location permission added to cash flow, balance sheet, trial balance and view all attendance
  10. Location filter added to cash flow, trial balance, balance sheet
  11. Shipping charge added to cash register details grand total
  12. Ledger issue with opening balance payment fixed, Payment type label issue on opening balance fixed
  13. Profit loss report common date filter and location filter added
  14. Register report footer totals added
  15. SMS and WhatsApp notification also added on update sale
  16. On disabling discount shipping button getting hidden issue fixed on the pos screen
  17. Default payment account issue on edit sell fixed, translation issue of purchase order details modal fixed
  18. Customer name not showing in invoice for business type contact issue fixed, submit button overlap with scroll to top link issue fixed
  19. Sales order update success message missing issue fixed
  20. Invoice business address missing comma after landmark fixed

Reactions: nirvxxx
Here it is V4.6 nulled

- removed by moderator -
why are you uploading from different resource .
Now i dont understand why Admins and Moderators are just looking at this???
Why cant they take any against this guy who is just uploading from other resource?

Last edited by a moderator:
why are you uploading from different resource that too from NullJungle..
Now i dont understand why Admins and Moderators are just looking at this???
Why cant they take any against this guy who is just uploading from other resource?
i dont get,what is nulljungle? this is a community to help,i just helped someone who requested

i dont get,what is nulljungle? this is a community to help,i just helped someone who requested
for your kind information...

File: UltimatePOS-CodeBase-V4.6-nj.zip

Where you get all kinds of scripts
So please if you truly want to contribute on this forum just dont upload the contents from other sites

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock