• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
It's the same, just change the interface, in the same way you must create a virtualhost pointing to the folder in which you are installing your script BEFORE starting the installation
Thank you bro... let me try it first and will back to you again . thank you for your help!

any one can explain how to copy text to .env file ? i most create new file ? or put data in .env exemple file ?
what a permission i must do 777 ?

Guys may you please explain to me how to update?

Reactions: Badawy
Hi Guys

could somebody guide me to set up the WhatsApp in the script? Any manual or some pictures?

tks in advance

Reactions: imtech
Reactions: planet
I am facing checkbox disappear problem

while web page is loading you can see checkboxes as shown below

before load.png

But after page completed loading all checkboxes disappear.. see image below

after load.png
what may be the cause of this problem

also.png

what's the default admin login details?
After installed it redirects to the user registration page.

But I need to log in as admin so that I can install other add-on modules

please help me to get this done

Reactions: wwwmamf
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock